#19

"Well look what we have here?" Precious heard behind her as she stood in line at Walmart. She knew that voice anywhere.

"Daisy," Precious spoke. Daisy smiled and tilted her head to the side.

"You're getting bigger," Daisy smirked.

Precious rolled her eyes "That's call pregnancy."

Daisy laughed out loud. "Nah, it calls being fat."

Precious was trying to not to snap at this girl. She had just come to Walmart for her prenatal vitamins. She was going to be in and out. Now this bitch wanted to talk out the side of her neck. Precious wasn't even about to let her get to her.

"Yo Daisy," Precious heard and her heart stopped. "I got the straw—"

Daisy had a smirk on her face as Caleb peered at Precious like he saw a ghost. Precious and Caleb hadn't seen each other in over a week. After they left the library a week ago, Precious dropped Caleb off with a promise to come see him the next day. Her mother placed her on lock down. Precious couldn't leave the house. This was the first time Precious got out the house. Her mother had left for the day and Precious used that opportunity to go get her medicine.

Precious swallowed the lump in her throat. Caleb couldn't say anything at that point. After he didn't hear from Precious he thought she was through with him. When Daisy showed up at Group Home, they talked and she wanted to at least try to fix their relationship. Caleb wasn't for it at first, but when she sucked him up in her car he was lost and agreed to give them another shot.

"Precious..." Caleb started but couldn't finish.

Precious dropped her medicine and walked away from them. More like run. She couldn't stop the tears from falling from her eyes. She wanted to get away from them. She couldn't believe this. She was going to stop by the group home later to see him.

"Precious, wait!" Caleb called and race after her. His calling out to her fell on death ears as Precious race to her car. Caleb finally caught up to her and grabbed her.

"Let me go!" Precious yelled.

"No, not until we talk. You didn't come see me, you didn't call. For a whole week, I waited for you and you never came back," Caleb tried to explain to himself.

"And you ran back to Daisy, right? Wow, you know what I don't care, Caleb. Just stay away from me," Precious jerked away from him and continued to her car.

*

Precious laid across her bed, reading from her Kindle when her door busted open.

"What are you doing?" Star said, sitting on Precious bed.

"Read, why wassup?" Precious sat up. She placed the Kindle on her bed and turned to Star.

"Mom thinking of sending you to boarding school out the state," Star bowed her head. Precious shrugged.

"I don't care anymore. She could kill me if she wants," Precious chuckled. "She making my life miserable as it is." She sighed.

"I don't know why she acting like a bitch towards you. Dad thinking about taking us away for a while away from her. I mean he did adopt you. He can do that, right?" Star asked.

Precious shrugged.

"I don't know. It doesn't matter, my life has changed. With a baby. I should have had an abortion like she wanted. It still not late, I might as well do it," Precious said sadly. Tears filled her eyes.

Star jumped up. "Are you serious! That baby is a part of you! It probably wasn't made out of love, but P that's your child. I can't believe you right now. What if your baby father had to hear you say something like that? You did say he was crazy; he probably would have dropped kick your ass like I want to do now." Star said, angrily.

"He's cheating on me with his ex-girlfriend. I doubt he would care," Precious chuckled.

Star sat back on the bed and pulled her sister into her arms. "Aww, man, P. Are you okay?"

Precious nodded her head. "Yes, I have no choice but to be. I mean I don't know anymore. Maybe it's for the best. I'll go back being that quiet girl I was before I met him."

"Oh hell no! If I have to beat his ass and that bitch of an ex-girlfriend ass I would. You changed so much after you met him. You more alive, you don't seem dead anymore," Star joked.

"Fuck you," Precious giggled. "He did have me scared of him. I always had mix emotions when it came to him. We lost our virginities to each other. You think he having sex with Daisy?" Precious asked Star.

Star thought about it.

"I don't know, but you want to do a drive by? Where he at? Where does she stay?" Star asked.

Precious jumped off the bed and grabbed her shoes.

"Let's go."

*

Caleb sat in Daisy's car at the group home. He couldn't believe what he was doing to Precious.

"Are you still thinking about her?" Daisy snapped.

"Nah," Caleb lied. "Are we doing this or not?" He asked her.

"In the car?" Daisy arched an eyebrow. "Where did have sex with Precious?"

"In the bed, on the floor, against the wall, on the table, my favorite one was the hood of my car. That shit was amazing." Caleb smirked. Just thinking about Precious made Caleb not want to have sex with Daisy.

"Oh yeah, in the shower, on the counter in the bathroom, and even at the park. Yeah, we were getting it," Caleb laughed out loud.

Daisy was getting mad when he was killing himself laughing.

"I want to have sex every place you had sex with her. Take me to your bed, Caleb," Daisy said, softly.

"I can't my dick hurt." Caleb got out her car. He needed Precious back. Daisy jumped out the car and walked in his face.

"No Caleb, you better have sex with me. I sucked you dick; I want some kind of treatment. You can't do me like this," Daisy yelled.

A car pulled up and stopped beside Daisy's car. Star and Precious got out the car and strolled over to them.

"This bitch!" Daisy yelled and was about to jump in Precious face.

"Bitch, I wish you would," Star jumped in Daisy's face. Daisy's face was bright red as she glared at Star. "Jump stupid if you want to and get your ass beat."

Daisy knew she couldn't beat Star, but she had something for Precious ass.

"I got your ass next time bitch!" Daisy yelled at Precious. She turned to leave and Star pulled her back by her hair and started punching her in her face.

"Don't threaten my sister, bitch!" She yelled with each punch.

"Star, let her go!" Precious yelled. Star finally let Daisy go when she saw blood. Daisy got up and raced to her car. Caleb stood mute as Star shot daggers at him.

"You may be crazy, but I'm crazy-loco nigga. If you make my sister cry again, I'll beat your ass down a few inches. I'll back later, Precious." Star turned to leave.

Caleb and Precious stood facing each other.

"Let's talk."

I love you all! I hope you enjoyed my last update and this one. I am going to make up for lost times. I really am sorry and I hope you guys forgive me!