#3

Week 2: May 11-Last Class

"Yo Alisha and I thinking about losing our virginity to each other. You and Daisy should do the same." Ian told Caleb. Precious looked up at them with her eyes widen.

This nigga was a virgin too!

"I lost my virginity already." Caleb cleared his throat.

Ian was shocked.

"Say what! To who?" Ian said.

Precious raised her hand, she had to use the bathroom.

"This like the 4th time you went to the bathroom in a hour." Ian told Precious. Precious glared at him.

"Leave me alone." She snapped at him. Celeb put his head on his desk. He was tired.

"What crawled up your ass?" Ian frowned at Precious.

"Yes, Miss Little?" Mrs. Brown looked up from her desk.

"May I use the bathroom please?" She asked. Mrs. Brown nodded her head. Precious quickly left the classroom.

"So who you lost your virginity too nigga?" Ian asked Caleb.

"You don't know her, it happened two weeks ago." Caleb lied about Ian don't know the girl. He wasn't going to let his friend know, he lost his virginity to Precious. That might mess up his reputation.

"Damn my nigga, you cheated on your girlfriend? Where you cheated at?" Ian asked, trying to get out the juice.

"I took her to my house, nigga." Caleb said.

"Damn, your parents must be wasn't home." Ian asked him.

"Nope, you know they never home." Caleb asked. Caleb dad was a police officer, while his mother was a RN.

"Damn." Ian said, and Precious walked back to her desk. Their talking deceased.

"Okay class, today you will be going to the library with your partner and looking in career path books for the next hour of the class. Gather your things." Mrs. Brown said.

"Mrs. Brown, why you so random? The classroom can be so quiet, next thing you know here you go, 'Okay class, blah blah blah." Ian said, and the class laughed a little.

Mrs. Brown just glared at him. The class gather their things and walked out the class. Along way to the library, Precious felt lightheaded.

When they made it to the library, Precious sat down at a table, and Caleb sat next to her. He put his head down, and yawned.

"Man I'm so sleepy." He said.

"You not the only one." Precious mumbled.

"I know you heard Ian back there in the classroom." He looked at her. Precious shrugged.

"I guess, wow. I don't believe it. You seem like you did it before." She took out her notebook.

"Nope, that was my first time. I watch a lot of pornos." Caleb admitted.

"Uhh okay." Precious looked at her notes.

Caleb laughed a little.

"So you never watched a porno?" He asked her.

"No, what for? That's nasty." She said.

Caleb shrugged.

"Wake me up, when this class over with. I'm going to sleep." Caleb said.

"No I am not. We have to do this project. I want to have it done the end of this week." She told him.

He glared at her. She glared back.