Arc 2 Opening

Hey guys, to commemorate the start of Arc 2 of this book, I'm posting the theme song. It's Strike Back by BACK-ON. And yes, I know Arc 1 didn't have a theme song.

Vocal Introduction

Yudai, Kiniro and Roka are walking towards the entrance to a huge collosseum with their decks in their hands. They walk walk through the bright light and Yudai, Kiniro and Roka stand opposite Kaiko, Kyle and Izo respectively.

(Strike Back! and Intrumental)

A six-way split screen shows them riding their aces and then moves on to the title sequence.

Kidō sura kae rarenai kurai no kakuritsuda to shite mo

Yudai is lying on a patch of grass, eyes closed and in a relaxed position. He, and the world around him, is without colour. Suddenly, a Vanguard card falls out of the sky and onto his head. As if comes into contact with him, he and his surrounds burst into colour.

ippāsento demo areba mo chiron teikō desho?

A girl with red marks all over her body with a dark figure behind her approaches. Her face is shadowed out. Yudai also approaches, with a multi-coloured aura surrounding him and Harmonics Messiah's, the Defender's and Clan Guardian's silhouettes is trailing behind him.

Shosen, 'unmei' to nagetsuke raretatte, No I Won't!

A family portrait of Roka's family is engulfed by a lock and show's Roka with her hair shrouding her face with a tear trickling down her face, and Kiniro stands with his friends from the past opposite him. He reaches out the them but can't seem to get close to them.

Hikkurikaeshite, Because-

Rei and Izo are sranding back-to-back in a dark space while looking upwards and Reversed Chiho and Kyle appear in the back ground.

-datte kimi to mirai wo miretara saikō janai?

Harmonics Messiah is shown balled up in a lock.

Bring it on! cuz I'm jus gonna grow up in the battle HEY!!

The clans symbols of all the clans appear (excluding Link Joker, Cray Elemental, Touken Ranbu and Entranger), and after a second transform into their their corresponding clan guardian, striking poses.

Buchi nuku donten!

Izo's face is shown is shown from the his nose downwards, and reverse marks appear after a second.

I gotta kakikesu Nightmare tada mirai ga mitakute!

It closes up on Kaiko and he smiles evilly with Yudai holding a deck in the background.

Kako, mirai, soshite iki teru ima,

Show's Yudai and Yui as children, playing together to Yudai crying while staring at Yui's grave to them staring at each other the battlefield.

Still burning my fire ten wo kirisaku raimei

A Link Joker clan symbol appears, revealing Yui, Kaiko and Kyle.

I ain't scared of my past and now for taku sa reta asu

Yudai, Kiniro and Roka are running with their avatars flying behind them.

Screaming out for my pride!!

Kaiko is looking at readings on a machine and smiling to himself.

Namida mitakunai kara, sakebi tsuzukeru yo! Zutto...

Yudai wipes blood from his mouth and looks up to see Star-Vader, Omega Glendios commanding Docking Deletor, Greion, Dragonic Overlord "The Reverse" and Star-Vader, Chaos Breaker Dragon to charge as they fly overhead. There is also a large hole in the sky that looks like it shattered like glass and many Link Joker units and normal units are flying out of it. Yudai and his teamates hold up their avatar cards and transform into them and fly to fight the invaders.

(I'm never falling down! Oi kaze wo se ni fukitobasu Destiny!)

Kiniro as Clockwork engages Kyle as Greion and they begin to fight him. At the same time Roka as Avia is shooting thunderbolts at Izo as DOTR, who easily dodges them and sends a large amount fire her with a breath attack while shooting at her.

Kono senaka ni aru, egao mamoritai kara! Zutto...

The flames clear and Yudai as Orionus is fighting with Kaiko as Chaos Breaker Dragon. Chaos Breaker sends black lightning his way which manages to evade and he sticks his photon sword into the dragon and runs it upwards (as Chaos Breaker is significantly larger than Orionus) and slashes through Chaos Breaker with a explosion and flies upwards.

(I gotta blast off your pain for you and me! Kanashimi nante Rest in peace!)

He as an evolved Orionus comes face-to-face with Omega "Loop" Glendios. Yui is shown in Glendios place smirking maniacally while crying out of one eye. Orionus fades and Yudai is in his place.

Nando demo!...And Intrumental Outro

Yudai stretches out his arms and releases his aura into the hole in the sky with a shout. A deck of cards on a table disintegrates into yellow balls of light and the slides transition to the Defenders striking poses.