Chapter 11

*Lucy's POV*

      "NATHANIEL WHEN DID YOU BECOME A BETTER PHOTOGRAPHER THAN ME YOU SHIT" Brenda called from New Hope Club's dressing room across the hall before coming across into The Tide's dressing room, waving her phone in the air.

      "There's no way you took this Nate that's the sunrise this morning and you wouldn't get up early enough for that" she continued.

      "I know it's not my photo" He replied casually.

      "Wait, I haven't even seen your post Nate, let me check" I pulled out my phone and opened Instagram, Nate's post appearing immediately at the top, "Nate that's my photo!" I laughed, "And you didn't even credit me wow"

      Nate pulled his phone out as if to edit his caption, "No Nate I'm joking, just leave it"

      "Brenda you okay there?" Drew, who was also in the room, asked as Brenda was staring intently at her phone screen.

      "Yeah yeah I'm good, just considering a career change because Lucy puts me to shame with her photography"

      "BRENDAAAAAAAAAAA" Blake called her from the other room.

      "Shut up Blake you're so clingy!" Drew yelled back.

      "I do not put you to shame Brenda" I told her.

      "You will tonight well, I'm gonna tell Dean you're replacing me" She took off out the door before I could say anything else. I turned to Nate, "Is she serious?"

      "This is Brenda, of course she's serious" He laughed.

      "Dean wants you to work with us Lucy!" Brenda had a sing-song tone as she returned to the room some minutes later.

      "That was fast Brenda, when are you getting me a job?" Megan laughed.

      Brenda ignored her, "We're both being trusted to do The Tide's set and maybe New Hope Club's song if I'm nice enough to Dean apparently. Obviously you don't have to if you don't want to, but you're so good that you really really should"

      I nodded, "Let's do it then"

      "But then you won't be able to watch meeeee" Nate whined.

      "Nate I promise I'll give you a little bit of attention when I'm taking pictures"

       "I won't" Brenda smiled sarcastically in his direction.

      "You Tide folk need to stop kidnapping my girlfriend" Blake now walked into the room and put his arm around Brenda.

      "I'm not surprised she's always with us, you're so clingy Blake" Drew teased.

      "I am not"

      "Yes, yes you are" we all chorused before laughing.

      "It's okay Blake I don't mind you" Brenda smiled at him before he raised his eyebrows, "Don't mind me? Remind me why we're dating again?"

      "Because y'all otp" I stated.

      "I hate all you couples" Drew groaned.

      "Just because you can't get a girl Drew" Levi replied, not looking up from the follow spree he was doing on Twitter.

      "Seriously though, between Nate never shutting up about how much he loves Lucy, not that that's a bad thing just annoying after a while, and Blake being so clingy to Brenda like I'm just glad that Mevi over there are chill. You wouldn't even know they were together if it wasn't for the way Levi stares at Megan as if she's the only thing in the world!" Drew finished his rant and the room was silent for a second.

      "We need to get drew a girlfriend soon, all in favour raise your hand" Brenda laughed before all of us raised our hands, Drew groaning, "That was not my point!"