Chapter 17

*Megs' POV*

      "London! Home show!" I was just a little excited for this one.

      "Megs, you're not from London, you live an hour away," Brenda teased me, "This is George's home show"

      I rolled my eyes, "Why ruin my happiness?"

      "I'm not, she's about to walk through the door"

      "Wait what?" I asked, turning to see Emma standing in the doorway to the dressing room, "OH MY GOD EMMA YOU'RE HERE" I ran to hug her, almost knocking her over in the process.

      "Megs, wanna introduce us?" Megan laughed.

      "Oh yeah I forgot about you non-original squad members, this is Megan, Lucy and Rosie, and this is my sister Emma"

      "Welcome back Emma," Blake said as him and The Tide boys entered the room now, "You ready Brenda?" He turned to her and she got up from sitting on the floor with her camera.

      "Let's go" She smiled.

      "Wait where are you two sneaking off to alone?" Rosie gave the pair suggestive eyebrows.

      "Sightseeing in London, Blake promised me at the start of tour he'd be my tour guide," Brenda explained, "We'll see you guys in a few hours"

      "Don't die!" Nate called, laughter breaking out, "What? I thought that was great advice"

      "Where's Reece?" I smirked and glanced sideways watching Emma blush, "I think he'll be happy to see Emma again"

      "Oh he will," Austin teased now too, "Third door on your left is their dressing room, him and George are just doing a little rehearsal without Blake obviously"

       "Thank you!" I took Emma's hand and leading her down the hall.

       "Megs why are you doing this?" Emma laughed as asked me.

      "Because, you're both cute and you make each other happy, even if you can't be together right now doesn't mean you can't still be happy," I explained before swinging the door open, "BOYS GUESS WHO'S HERE?"

      "Well it's not Blake since he ditched us without any reason" George laughed.

      "What do you mean? He's just left with Brenda"

      "Will he ever give up?" George joked, still not having realised Emma with me.

      "Well, forget him, Emma is more exciting, right Reece?" I smirked and both of them went red, "Stay here and have fun, to an extent I mean you still can't date but just, I don't know, be cute or something"

      "I'm leaving then, where's Rosie?" George walked towards the door, "Tide dressing room!" I called, moving to follow him before Reece grabbed my wrist.

      "Um I know you said I can't date your sister, but, just one date? Please?" His pleading look matching the one on Emma's face behind him.

      "Fine, but no funny business Bibby, dinner or something simple, I'm reminding you only once that she's 14 and I won't hold back on killing you"

      "Thanks Megs!" Both of them said before finally talking to each other, me using this as my cue to leave.

      "And that's that! Tour's over" Drew pouted as he spoke.