Chapter 12

*Brenda's POV*

      "NEWCASTLEEEEEEE"

      "Levi your attempt at a Newcastle accent sucks" I told him before he glared at me.

      "What are you the Newcastle expert?" He retorted.

      "No, I'm just smart enough to know that's not what someone from Newcastle sounds like"

      "What is with you two constantly bickering recently? I thought you were friends?" Joe asked as everyone was unloading their things from the tourbus into the hotel we'd be staying in tonight.

      "They are, it's just a love-hate thing" Megan explained.

      "Mostly hate" Levi and I spoke at the same time, "Shut up Jones"

      We finally unloaded everything and reached the reception area, all of us, now including The Vamps, standing in front of Joe, waiting for his instructions. "I tell you lot everytime that you can't room with your girlfriends, but everytime you ignore me, so do what you want, just don't break anything belonging to this hotel this time" glaring mostly towards me as he said this, "I don't need to be explaining another window because you got flighty Brenda, understand me?" I nodded.

      "Seriously I can share with Lucy?" Nate asked him and he nodded, "Class, no Drew for me!"

      "You love me really Nate"

      "Can we stay in the room farthest from everyone else so I can ignore the noise Joe?" Blake laughed.

      "Don't listen to him Joe, he's only asking so none of us will hear what him and Brenda get up to!" George teased, causing both Blake and I to go red, "You're an ass George"

      I was almost finished unpacking when my phone began ringing. I was determined to finish before dinner, so I put it on speaker and continued what I was doing. "What's up?" I asked the caller.

      "BRENDAAAA" Megan half-screamed at me.

      "For God's sake you're next door why didn't you just come round?"

      "Because who knows what I'll see"

      "BLAKE AND I AREN'T DOING ANYTHING LIKE THAT WHY DO Y'ALL ASSUME THAT ABOUT US" I yelled, hearing laughter on the other end, "Why are you calling me Megan I'm trying to unpack"

      "Lucy wants to ask you if you're up for something"

      "I'm up for everything you know that" I laughed again.

      "Yeah well just talk to her" I heard shuffling before Lucy began to speak, "Hello?"

      "Whatever it is I'm in, what's the plan?"

      "Well we're just going to a park nearby to meet a friend of mine I really want you guys to meet, so dress warm and we'll see you in 45?"

      I agreed and ended the call, beginning to look for something more appropriate to wear in public than the tracksuit bottoms and hoodie I'd worn for travelling. When I was finally changed I began looking for my lack converse but couldn't find them anywhere, "BLAKE" I leaned on the bathroom door and called through it as he was taking a shower, "Have you seen my black converse? I'm going out with Megan and Lucy soon!"

      Next thing I hit the floor as the door opened and Blake reappeared in the sweatpants and t-shirt he'd been wearing on the bus, "Yeah they're in my backpack for some reason?" He reached into his bag and handed me them.