Chapter 14

*Megs' POV*

      "Goooooooooooooood morning" Nate strolled into our hotel room in Dublin the next morning completely unannounced, "Guess what I saw this morning?" He smirked now.

      I raised my eyebrow, "Spill Parker"

     "I promised Lucy I'd wait until she got here"

      "No need I'm here now talk Nate" Lucy sat beside me now as Levi came out of the bathroom, the three of us watching Nate while he dragged out the suspense.

      "I saw two things actually, both equally as interesting" He teased.

      "GODDAMNIT NATE JUST TELL US" I half yelled at him.

      He raised his hands in surrender, "I saw Rosie and George looking very cute going out to breakfast alone this morning"

      "Aw I called it" I cooed, "I need to call Brenda or find her and tell her, she'll die" I began searching for my phone before Nate cut me off, "Wouldn't do that Megs, this next story is about her"

      I leaned forward now from curiosity, "She tells me everything, what do you know that I don't?"

      "Do you know where she was last night?" He smirked at me.

      "Wait, was she with Blake? I just want them back together already, they're both miserable without each other"

      Nate hummed, "Wouldn't count on that, she went out with Connor partying last night and he carried her home, then this morning I saw her creeping out of his room, it looked awfully like the walk of shame"

      "NO WAY NATE THAT'S LIES" Lucy, Levi and I all yelled at the same time.

      "Believe what you want, I saw it with my own two eyes"

      "I'm gonna ask her about it later, we need to tell Megan and Rosie first, have a girls talk about it" Lucy stated and I nodded.

      "Are we telling Blake?" Levi asked.

      "NOOOOOO DEFINITELY NOT" I turned to him, "Do you want to watch another Blenda fight? Was the first one not bad enough for you?"

      "C'mon I thought the squad was having a Nerf gun war around the buses?" Nate had now headed back out the door, the rest of us following swiftly behind.

      "Okay so basically, you get hit, you're out and don't whinge" Drew was bouncing excitedly as he spoke, "GO!" he yelled and all of us took off. I moved with Megan and Reece as we were all in the same team, to hide at the front of the tourbus.

      "Look and see if anyone is coming towards us" Reece whispered at me so I poked my head around the end of the tourbus, almost losing my balance from what I saw. Blake and Brenda were hiding together, Brenda standing with her back against the bus, Blake standing with his arms on both sides of her so she couldn't move away. I was tempted to remind him how she'd asked for space, but her body language suggested she was okay with him being that close to her again.

      "C'mon Brenda" Blake whined slightly at her and she closed her eyes, leaning her head back again the bus.

      "I don't know Blake"

      "Brenda, you know you're only avoiding it because I'll end up being right" Blake looked straight at her and she struggled to maintain the eye contact.

      "Blake I have something I need to tell you-" She was cut off from speaking by Blake kissing her quickly. When he pulled away he looked up at here again, "Tell me you didn't feel something and I'll walk away"