Chapter 28

*Nate's POV*          *1 year later*

      "DREW FOR GOD'S SAKE" Levi yelled across the sound booth after yet another bad recording session, we'd had a lot of those recently.

      "DUDE YOU MESSED UP NOT ME"

      "Boys! Take a break, go eat or something and relax, come back in an hour and don't kill each other in the process" The producer came over the speaker, Lucy behind him with Megs and Megan, all three looking fairly pissed that we'd messed up again.

      "Next door, now, all of you, Brenda asked for us all in there" Megs firmly stated before pointing at the door, the seven of us filing into the studio New Hope Club were recording in.

      "You lot still fighting too?" Reece asked as we walked in, looks of guilt plastered in the faces of the other three boys as if they'd just received the same treatment we had, and Rosie and Brenda's annoyed faces matching the other three girls.

      "Sit down boys" Brenda smiled sweetly, except everyone knew it wasn't genuine. She, and probably the other girls too, were done putting up with this by the looks of it.

      "And here we are walking to our deaths" Drew tried to be funny before the entire room shot him dirty looks.

      "I don't know what's happened that everyone is constantly fighting since tour, but it ends now" Lucy spoke next.

      "That'll take a miracle the way it's going" Levi mumbled, "Shut up Levi" Megs glared at him.

      The room broke out in bickering again between everyone before I yelled over the noise to quiet everyone down again, "SO HOW ARE WE FIXING THIS?"

      "Thank you Nathaniel," Brenda turned to me, "We're going on a trip. All of us. No complaining, no whinging and no fighting. At all"

      "Because a trip is gonna fix all the problems. Brenda how naive are you, not everything is that easy" George spoke with a condescending tone in his voice.

      "Speak to me like that again, I dare you George" Brenda smiled, but the tone of her voice making it evident she was anything but happy.

      "Rosie!"

      "I'm not defending you, you started on her. Brenda explain the idea the girls had"

      "Look this is stupid-" Levi had started to get up to leave.

      "LEVI JONES IF YOU TAKE ONE MORE STEP THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES," he sat back down, "We're going back to Castlebay, right up into Miners Wood where Megs and I originally met the boys for a night. Remind us all to be grateful for everything that's happened, and how far we've all come since then"

      The room erupted in protests until Megan slammed the door to catch everyone's attention.

      "I think it's a great idea," I stated, gaining confused looks from the band, "C'mon the fans are worried we're splitting up, isn't anything worth a try?"

      "Exactly that's the mentality," Blake agreed, "You'll never know if you never try"

      "Blake don't quote The Script you're begging me to start singing" Brenda laughed, everyone else gradually joining in.

      "So we're going back again?" Megs asked, the room nodding, "Good, I know this will work guys, we're squad goals"