Chapter 15

*Blake's POV*

      "George?" His head turned to me from whatever he and Rosie had been watching on his laptop, "Rosie's staying on tour isn't she?" He nodded, "Okay just wondering"

      "Don't get her involved in you and Brenda drama Blake I mean it" He gave me a serious look before I raised my hands in surrender, "Brenda and I don't have drama, we're just friends"

      It still hurts to say that, but better that than not having her in my life at all. We all heard noise coming from the hall so I stood up to go and see what was happening when the door swung open and next thing I was being held against the wall.

      "I freaking warned you pretty boy, I warned you about hurting her"

      "Nice to see you again Alex, I thought it had been a little too long," I replied, watching his face fill with more anger, "What did you think you could do? You're only bothered by me because I know what it feels like to kiss her and you never got that chance when she pushed you away" I smirked, waiting for him to say something.

      "ALEX WHAT DID I FUCKING TELL YOU?" Brenda entered the room before he could reply and pulled Alex back from me, slapping him as she did, "I told you not to touch him!"

      "Brenda why are you defending him?" He sounded more frustrated than confused.

      "I'm not, but it's none of your business, we broke up and now we're just friends"

      "Friends? Are you serious?" He asked before she nodded.

      "Now Alex, you remember why I promised you could come to Belfast, you're here to see Con and the boys, touch Blake again and I will literally kill you, and you know of all people that I actually will, got it?" Brenda smiled sarcastically at him and he rolled his eyes before nodding.

      "Why's he seeing Con?" Reece asked the question that had just infiltrated my mind.

      "I'm making him play for The Vamps, he's amazing, you guys should all come watch" She offered looking at each of us.

      "Oh I wanna see" Rosie smiled and her and George moved to follow Brenda out the door, Reece following too without even looking up from his phone.

      "Blake?" I heard her ask me, "I'll pass thanks," I replied and lay down on the sofa "He does hate my guts like"

      She said nothing else as she left.

*Rosie's POV*

      The whole squad, except Blake, and The Vamps were all standing in the wow pit, looking up at the stage as Brenda and Alex had a quiet conversation before Alex was going to sing.

      "Has anyone else ever heard him before?" Brad turned, all of us shaking our heads.

      "Brenda said he's really shy about it" Megs replied.

      "Shush he's starting" James shushed us all before Alex began, Brenda just sitting on the edge of the stage now, sending him an encouraging smile every once in a while.

      I leaned over to Megs beside me, "Is there something going on between those two? Or is there like history?" I asked.

      "Brenda doesn't see him that way, he made a move on her like 2 years ago and she turned him down but they're basically siblings" She explained.

      Connor stood waving his hands about now and Alex stopped playing, panic covering his and Brenda's face.

      "What are you doing Con he was great!" Levi laughed.

      "The Vamps are going to talk about something, we'll be back in 5" Con explained before they wandered off down the arena a bit.

      "Anyone know what that's about?" Drew asked, the rest of us moving to stand in a huddle while Brenda and Alex stayed up on the stage together.

       "With those boys, can we even guess?" Megan laughed.

      After 10 minutes had passed, The Vamps boys made their way up onto the stage to speak to Alex. None of us could hear what was happening until Brenda started yelling "REALLY? YOUS MEAN IT? ALEX!" and hugged him, The Vamps boys laughing before patting Alex on the back and walking off the stage.

      "What's up with you?" Nate called.

      "THE VAMPS JUST SIGNED ALEX! HE'S FREAKING FINISHING THE TOUR WITH US!" Brenda hugged him again while the rest of us exchanged nervous glances.

      "I have a baaaaaaaaaaad feeling about this" Austin stated, most of us nodding our agreement.

      "Sooooo, after earlier, who volunteers to tell Blake?" George laughed besides me, everyone yelling "Not it!"

      "Nate you lost!" Drew laughed.

      "Lucy, if I die, remember I love you" Nate overdramatically fake cried before moving backstage to see Blake.

      Brenda had come down now to see us, "Who's up for going out tonight?" She grinned wider than I'd ever seen her do before.

      "Us girls are underage Brenda" I laughed.

      "But we're touring with The Vamps and I want alcohol" She pouted.

      "You are not drinking after last time!" Megs pushed her playfully.

      "Don't you dare tell that story again Megs" Levi held his hand over her mouth, "We're all going out after the show tonight yeah?"

      We all nodded before everyone wandered off to do their own thing.

      As George and I were walking back to the dressing room together he slipped his hand into mine. "Rosieeeeeeeee"

      "Why do I feel like I'm going to regret asking you what?" I joked, watching him pout a little.

      "Wanna go out for a proper dinner date tonight instead of hanging with those guys? Trust me, drunk Brenda, drunk Megs and a drunk Nate are not something you want to see, especially all at the same time" We both laughed.

      "Okay Smith, you're on"

      "Like Donkey Kong?" He winked at me before we heard a loud noise from the dressing room.

      "I think Nate just broke the news to Blake, maybe we shouldn't go in there" I laughed, George nodding before the two of us set off for The Tide's dressing room instead.