Fabina // Rant

So I know that Fabina is one of the biggest ships in House of Anubis, but I've read so many fanfic that portray them incorrectly, no offence to those people who do, it just enjoy ranting.

Firstly, if you are writing a season 4 or reunion where Nina returns (Cause honestly, who doesn't make Nina return 😂), Fabina isn't going to be immediately back on. I'm out saying that you have to continue with Mabian, as that was never confirmed, just don't immediately make Fabina a thing. Obviously you can, I'm not saying you can't, but not straight away... Unless there is an explained reason.

Secondly, Nina doesn't call Fabian 'Fabes' I can't count the amount of times I've read stories where Fabian is referred to as 'Fabes' by Nina. The only people who called Fabian that were Joy (But I don't think she will now she's with Jerome) and I think Amber called him that once or twice (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Thirdly, they are a super awkward couple, of course you can make them displace affection, but they are not 'over lovey' in front of people, only a bit. (Kinda excluding the finales)

Another thing (And honestly I haven't read this that much) but Joy won't be jealous of Fabina anymore, she's with Jerome!!

Anyway... Rant over... Byeee ^_^