Wattpad Challenge

1. Wattpad username
PumpkynMonster

2. Meaning behind your username
I'm pretty sure I've told this story before, but I shall tell again... I was scrolling through picture on my phone for inspiration and found a picture of a pumpkin I had carved. So changed the 'i' to a 'y' and added monster on the end. I'm going to find the pumpkin pic now, give me a sec, not that it will actually be a sec for you. Found it! It very poorly cut, but here...

 Found it! It very poorly cut, but here

3. Amount of published stories on your account
At the moment I have 6. 4 are Anubis related, 1 is LDShadowLady and SmallishBeans related, and the other 1 is this one your ready right now aka The Random Sh*t One.

4. Amount of draft stories on your account
At the moment I have 3

5. Favourite story you have written
Probably my House of Anubis Season 4 book, as it is the one I am concentrating on the most, and I have everything planned out for it.

6. Favourite story written by someone else
Excluding Fanfiction, because that the next question, I'd say 'The Day I Died' by NeonLights1404 It's amazing!

7. Favourite Fanfiction written by someone else
I can't just pick one because there are so damn many, so here's a small list (Majority are HOA)
• House of Anubis Reunion by SibunasAtHogwarts
• When The Lion Roars by SpunkyMalone111
• Blade of Amun by HouseOfCorbiere with some help from me! (Just saying :))
• Sinners of the World by Taya_sky
• A Year Without Mystery by sweetdreamsangel8
• Just Like Me: Phan by my_thumb_hurts

8. Favourite Wattpad account username
HouseofPeddie Hehe

9. Favourite Wattpad account profile picture
Um... Don't really think I have one... Let's just say anyone who doesn't have a default Wattpad profile pic

10. Some amazing Wattpad accounts
Oh boy, here we go...

• All of me real life friends... Don't necessarily want to tag u in case you don't want me to, but u know who you are :)

We_Are_Sibuna (The shared account I'm part of)

SibunasAtHogwarts (Thank you for letting me into Sibuna. Thanks for all the comments and votes. Your books are amazing)

SpunkyMalone111 (Thanks for all the votes and comments. Thanks for the strange arguments in the comments 😂. Your books are also amazing)

HouseofPeddie (Thanks for the votes and comments. Thanks for the fun, bizarre chats we have 😂. Your book is great)

Taya_sky (Your book is great, thanks for the Peddieness 😂)

sweetdreamsangel8 (Thank you for the votes and comments. You book is great)

HouseOfCorbiere (Yeah... Your okay sis 😂. Thanks for the votes and comments)

my_thumb_hurts (You will probably never see this, but you book was the first one I found on Wattpad, and it was amazing)

NeonLights1404 (You also will probably never see this, but your book was the first book I ever finished, and it was amazing, one of the best books I've read on Wattpad)

Wattpad (Thanks for this creation... I suppose... 😂 Okay this is getting very bizarre now...)

Thanks for reading this chapter, feel free to steal this challenge.