Update About Updates

I over crowd myself with too many books, so here is, quickly, when new chapters for each book should be up...

TIED // Peddie Fanfic
I am currently 79 words into chapter 13, update should be by Saturday.

House of Anubis the Making of Season 4
Word count for chapter 2- 1113. Should be up by Friday.

House of Anubis Short Stories
I'm working on a fair few at a time, but I'll say that I'll have one up sometime next week.

Eddie's Sword // Peddie Fanfic
Yes, I know this isn't published yet, but I'd just like to let you know that I've written precisely... Nothing... Sorry.

SIBUNA // House of Anubis Season 4
I'm assuming that you know what's happening with this book, but I felt like adding it, deal with it! So, I'm actually being semi-productive, and I've already edited 2 chapters, I'm working on my 3rd (I have a method on how to get them done quickly and be productive)

Also, if you haven't read this book and for some reason want to, then I'd suggest that you read the description first, especially the part in capitals...

Flight 29 Anubis HouseOfCorbiere
Now, this story isn't on my account, but I'm writing it too, so I shall include it. So far 645 words have been written, should be updated in a week or so.

The Blade of Amun HouseOfCorbiere
Yet another book that isn't on my account, and I'm not contributing to the writing of it, but I can't help but feel partly responsible for the reason there hasn't been an update in ages.

So, Lizzie wrote the chapter out and she was showing me a couple of things in the chapter, then... Whoops... I accidentally deleted the whole chapter, I don't know how I did it! But now, she has written up the chapter again and it just won't publish (No clue why)... We're trying to sort the problem, but until then, there'll be no update... Sorry about that, Folks.

So, that be the book situation, Bye!