Mandela Effect

Holy shit, this Mandela Effect stuff is freaking me the fuck out. I've never really paid much attention to it before Shane Dawson's video, but now I know about it, it is so freaky.

If you don't know what it is then it is where a group of people have the same incorrect memory. For example everyone knows the famous Star Wars quote "Luke, I am your father" yeah, well you are wrong, the actually quote is "No, I am your father"

Another example is people remember the quote from Snow White being "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all" it's not that, it's "Magic mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all" Strange...

Another one is the well know show "Sex in the City" or is it "Sex and the City"? Apparently it's "Sex and the City"

Anyone remember the "BerenstEin Bears" Yes? No? Well you should remember the "BerenstAin Bears" as that is what it is actually called.

This is called the 'Mandela Effect' because a group of people remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison during the 1980's and were confused when they found out that he had died in 2013, because they thought he was already dead.

There are many, many, many examples of this, and the reasoning behind it is that something has happened in the past in a separate reality or going back in time (Butterfly Effect) and that affected the smallest thing in the future, because of this, we have been put into a parallel universe.

If you want to check on any of these them just look them up, watch video clips, they may not be as you remember.