If I Never Discovered HOA

So I was thinking to myself the other day... What if I never discovered/decided to watch House of Anubis...

My life would be so different in so many ways...

Firstly, this Wattpad account probably wouldn't even exist, and if it did, it wouldn't have most the stuff it has on here at the moment. And I would never have started writing and reading fanfics about it, and because of this, I would never have been lead to meet amazing friends and people on Wattpad. Love u guys (You know who u are... I'm assuming)

I would never have strange fan girl moments either by myself or with my school friend who also watches Anubis, and over Wattpad in all honesty.

My talking to myself 'thing' would probably be halved in proportion.

I would have never discovered the beauty and cuteness which is Peddie!! OTP for life!!

The terms 'Yacker' and 'Weasel' would mean nothing to me. (For some reason, this bit gets to me the most)

I wouldn't spend most my time scrolling through social medias looking at fan pages, and the casts pages. Also I wouldn't even know who any of the cast are (Except Nathalia-- Bratz, and Klarzia-- Dani's House)

I wouldn't constantly quote it, and have 'Amber moments'

I wouldn't randomly send pictures of Corbiere to group chats.

I wouldn't have bizarre rants, both in my head and on Wattpad.

I wouldn't have fallen in love with the characters in this wonderful show.

I wouldn't imagine a pin dropping at 10 o'clock.

'Sibuna' would just be a random group of letters.

I wouldn't know so much about Egyption Mythology.

Yet again... Peddie! I'd be oblivious to its beauty and cuteness!!

I generally wouldn't know the show existed, and would have the love I do for it...

.................