Would You Rather #2

Would your rather be in constant pain or have a constant itch?
Constant itch definitely. I cannot deal with even the slightest bit of pain.

Would you rather be blind or not be able to talk for the rest of your life?
Not be able to talk. I use my eyes way too much.

Would you rather go through life unable to answer any questions or unable to ask any questions?
Unable to answer. I need to ask so many questions all the time.

Would you rather have no sense of smell or smell everything near you as though it were right in front of your nose?
Have no sense of smell. Somethings just smell too gross to smell close up.

Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout everything?
Only be able to whisper, I hate raising my voice around people I don't know, unless I'm in an argument with them.

Would you rather save the life of someone your close to or save the life of 5 random strangers?
Save the life of the person close to me. Sorry strangers.

Would you rather never touch another human again or never touch a computer powered device again?
I hate human contact anyway, so the first one. Also I live my live round devices, so here is no choice there.

Would you rather be the first to die among close friends or be the last one to die?
Although I would hate the death of a friend, I would want to say goodbye to them all properly, so the last one to die.

Would you rather have a lousy short term memory or a terrible long term memory?
I don't really understand this question, but a long term memory.

Would you rather have 1 wish granted today or 3 wishes granted 5 years from now?
3 wishes 5 years from now.

Would you rather be homeless or live without a family and friends?
Homeless 100%

Comment what you would choose, and yet again feel free to use this, it's only from the Internet ^_^