TV Show Challenge

1. All time favourite TV show.
Yep... Because answering this is necessary...

2. A show you wished more people watched.
As much as I want some of my friends to watch Anubis, I kinda don't want loads of people to, I'm kind of happy with the semi-small Anubis fandom.

3. A show that made you cry.
There are many, many, many shows that have reduced me to tears;
• House of Anubis (Amber leaves, S3 finale, Victor leave, TOR finale)
• Miranda (Finale got me good)
• Flight 29 Down (Finale)
• Victorious (Can't really remember, but I feel like I must have)

Come to think of it, that 'many, many, many' was unnecessary, as I'm now realising that most the things that made me cry were films...

4. A show that makes you laugh.
The show that makes me laugh the most is Would I Lie To You, but there are a lot of shows that make me laugh.

5. A show you wish never ended.
Refer to answer to question 1.

6. A show you thought you'd hate, but ended up loving.
Um... *Says in a whisper* House of Anubis.

Explanation needed!! When I first saw the cover I didn't think it would be good, and back when I discovered it, I couldn't give two shits about Egyptian Mythology.

After seeing Klariza Clayton it brought my hopes up a bit because I recognised her from Dani's House.

It took me a few episodes to get into it, but once I finally did, I was hooked. And as you can most probably tell, I love it to absolute pieces!!

7. A show you thought you'd love, but ended up hating.
Okay... Please, please, please don't hate me, but F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I knew that so many of my friends liked it and thought about giving it a go, I watch 4 (I think) episodes, but never managed to get into it.

Even though the questions says 'But ended up hating' I don't actually hate it, just don't like it.

8. Show you need to watch.

 Show you need to watch

Okay... So it hasn't exactly been hanging around in my notes page for long, but I do really need to watch it, and not just because Louisa and Bobby are in it, that's just a contributing factor.

9. Favourite competition show.
*Activates Ant and Dec voices* I'm a celebrity get me out of HEREEEEEEEEE!!

10. Favourite panel show?
Would I Lie To You!!

Ta-da! Done! Feel free to steal. Byeee!