chapter one

"Sarah..." i heard him.

"I am so fed up of my boss. all the bosses in the world are same. Cunning." I muttered

"What did you say?" My boss asked me.
But looking to the floor i said,"Nothing sir....!" I replied hesitantly.

Looking into his eyes i got that he knew what i said and he gave me a light smile.

Sarah's POV

He was temporarily my boss but a full time friend. He was my best friend.

His full name is Steven Rodriguez . He has an empire. He owns a company of Tesla car. Also he has shares in other business. His company produces spare parts of cars. Some rare parts and with updated versions.

He is very soft hearted. He have black texture to his hair and beard almost covered his face. He always uses gel to set his hair perfectly. Also he was a perfectionist. He had very less shopping sense and all his outfits and daily product's were buyed by his secretary. All imported. He was also fond of classy things. He had a room full of articrafts and antiques from different places. Which he sets on exhibition after every three month's.

He had quite light toned skin colour, Which gleamed in sunlight. All girls used to keep a track with him and offer him a date. And why not after all he is very rich and handsome and single child of Mr. Rodriguez, the very renowned businessmen.
Steven never disappointed his family. He had a real good reputation.

He is such a good person except in the office.

Urrggh...

I do like him but not in office. He is so damn strict that its hard to handle him.