chapter five

He left me home. And gave me kiss on my head and a hug. I really didn't want him to go but it was late and will be morning early. I felt joyous when he hugged me. He was standing next to his car waiting for me to get inside. It might be that he wants me safe. Aww so cute of him! I went inside the house leaving the door half open but yet he was gazing at me.
"Now go Mike. I don't want you to set up your camp fire here", I smirked and he left leaving me a flying kiss.

I was quite exhausted so i slept fast.

The next day i started with my day with some sandwich and a coffee. But in hurry!
It was late a bit and i started running and held a call for cab. Soon i reached the office. Throwing the coffee and sandwich trash into trashcan i fleed into my cabin. As i was his PA i was too busy in arranging the meetings, calling them and preparing notes and paper.

Soon the meeting was over and i signed out with jade one of my good friend in office.

We both left the office and went for shopping. There was a shop beside my office. It was long since i didn't got Mike any gift. Also i would like to see him gratitude towards me.

I got the box of dark coco chocolate. Its not because he likes them but because i love them the most. Yeah being pretty conservative for chocolates.

"Why are you taking a gift when you are not sure that he loves you.?"she asked.

"I do know him. I think we are a thing now."

"You think?" She is annoying sometimes.

"Yes." And i left the shop entering other one.

"Have you both slept?"

"Jade... is there any need to talk louder."

She laughed at me holding a sweater. I roamed around the store. some how i ended up with men's section of Nordstrom. The sexiest jacket ever was hanging there. OK not that sexier but it could go good on him.
We were now out of the store and it was raining.

"Its fine if i will spend this night at your apartment?"she asked.

"Yeah. I don't have plans tonight."

"Not even with Michael?" An evil laugh.

I rolled my eyes "don't think so"
one of Jade's so called 'friend' dropped us home.
I asked her many times but she used to refuse and tell that they are just friends. I don't think so.

She was at my home after a long time so we had a slumber party.

I ordered a home service.
Jade and i were sitting on the floor in living room showing each other what we had got.

When i saw what she bought for me my eyes popped up and almost had a stroke.
Cat woman lingering. I asked her holding back my laugh. I couldn't help and i started laughing.
"So you liked it huh?" She asked raising her eyebrows up and down.

"I am not going to wear this. We just started going out."

"Come on. I am sure he'll love it."

I was finishing my dinner my phone buzzed. Boyfriend. It was message from Mike.

What? I texted back.

The fitted word. Where are you?

My room. Why? Boyfriend.That word glued to my head. I had never thought that Mikey would be my boyfriend.

I want to see you my angel. He wrote. what are you doing tonight?

Nothing. Just staying here.

I want to see you. He wrote again.

I'll meet you in the parking.

Yeah. I'll be there in 15 min my angel.

Jade was already half asleep and didn't realized when i left.

***********

"Hey" he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards him.
"So anything spee......" i couldn't finish my sentence. He pressed his lips on mine.
"I haven't seen you in a while." He said pulling me on his lap.

"I know.."

He leaned back down to kiss me. We ended kissing for a while. When we broke i was struggling to catch my breath. "I'll see you tomorrow."
He said kissing me one more time.

Next morning jade woke me up with her loud music. She was doing zumba.

"Oh jade." I walked trembling on my way to her.

"Morning Suzann" she said holding her breath.

I threw daggers towards her in one look. And she laughed.
I tied my hair into a bun and went in bathroom. Brushed my teeth. fixed my hairs and pee. There was no way in hell i was going out today.
The rain had finally stopped but there was so much of it.

I went in kitchen to pour a cup of coffee for my self. Jade let me make her hot chocolate with marsh mellows.

"How are you not excited?"

"I am excited but just tired.
Its just 8 o'clock."

There was a knock on the door. It was Mike. "Hello." He waved to us.

"Hey" jade seem kind of shy which was weird.

"Coffee?" I asked him. I remember him telling that how much he loved coffee. I set the coffee in front of him.

"I have some thing for you."
I got up and took his gift out from wardrobe. I didn't wrapped it because it would be so hard so i put it in red colour bag. He opened the bag and pulled out the black jacket.

"I wasn't sure what to get you." I said to him.

"This is good. I liked it." He did seem to wear his weather jacket a lot.

We were chit chatting when i herd a knock. It was Sean. Mike's friend.
They both talked in a very low voice. When they finished Mike came towards me, gave me a good bye kiss and left with him.