chapter eleven.

"Hey Chloe. How you doing babe?
Its been so long we had met", I welcomed her with a warm hug.

"Nothing much sue. Just coping up with the family matters", she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah.. i know you", i replied with a sigh.

"Lets just drop that topic sue. Tell me something about you. How are you doing and why did you called me after this long time, is everything okay? "

"Uhuh.... i am fine. Just busy with the schedule and mike" i murmured.

"Sue, you have collection of our college photos right? Where is the album? "

"Its in the book shelf," i answered and checked my cell phone for Mike's message.

"Yup i found it", she sat beside me with a bounce on my fluffy couch.

"Sue??"

"Hmmm.....",

"What happened? Are you okay? Are you waiting for someone's call? ", she asked blinking twice or thrice.

"Nothing sue. Its just....... just..... mike....."

"Are you still thinking about him. Grow up girl. He is the 'rich dad's spoiled and snotty son'", She stated.

"No Chloe...... its not what you think...."

"Then what it is? Look girl, i know u very well. Don't think much about that bastard. Some day we will kick his ass and break the hell out of him. Just don't waste life behind such men whore."

"No....no.... Chloe. You misunderstood him-"

"And now you are defending him....." and she slit her eyes.

"No..... no. Look. You don't understand the situation."

"Then what it is bae?" Chloe frowned.

"Look honey. Um...."

"Speak up sue!! " she snapped.

I closed my eyes tightly and confessed," Michael proposed me. He is in love with me. And we both are engaged."

Chloe's eyes popped out of her face. Her mouth almost hit the ground.

"Okay! I am getting dressed. We will hang out for some time."
I shot the cushion towards her and headed to bedroom.

"Sue...... don't you have some stuff in your fridge?", Chloe shouted from the top of her voice.

"Come on now lets leave. We will grab some food on the way.

************************************

Hey guys please do tell me your thoughts. I would like to take a look on the popping ideas and comments.

The next chapter would be updated soon.

Thank you so much for love so far.

Keep reading. Keep voting.