chapter ten

Thank you guys for keeping up with this book. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

This is boring. Its been more than two hours. Its no more chance for mike to come back here.

"Hey Chloe..... what's up? Yes honey please come at my house. I am really rotten sitting at one place and have nothing to do."

Chloe answers from the other side....

"What...!! You are coming....!!! Yeppiee.... thanks honey...... please be soon here..... i am waiting."

Chloe was my classmate. We both graduated from same college. She was one of the best person i have ever seen but kinda' conserved. We shared all our blues and lights together. She was a fun person and i really enjoyed her company. And she had a crush on Mike and why should not be he was handsome and rich and now he is ranked sixth in 'The most eligible bachelor of the year'.

Chloe also belongs to a high class family. She owns a chain of hotels worldwide. She is The Chloe Ralston. The  2nd heir of Ralston family. She lives with her mom and brother. Chloe and her brother Richardson were left almost lonely with their mother at  young age. Her father spent most of the time with his PA because he have to travel and she had to arrange all meetings and his everyday schedule.  She is not a good woman; i basically regret her. She married to Mr. Ralston only for reputation and money and her dad was blind folded towards her careless behaviour.  Her dad looked after whole business so he travelled from one country to other.  Because of this her mom and dad had fights and arguments which lead to a heartbreaking divorce.

But Mr. Ralston performed his role of dad very perfectly. He used to meet Chloe and Richardson every month. He kept a very close attention to their needs and took responsibility to complete it. He also attended their annual functions in school time and also showed up on Chloe's graduation day.

But Chloe didn't liked her dad's vicious behavior towards her mother. That's the reason she hates him; not a perfect hatred but dislikes him.
These hard days made her really strong and independent women.
Her dad yet meets to both of his children. This year Mr. Ralston will become a dad with his PA's child and Chloe will have to unwantedly welcome this new member to their family chain.

Also due to her surname she have to keep up with the reputation of Ralston family and she is totally in opposition to it. She does a lots of stuff which removes the shit out of the Ralston family reputation. She was warned by the principal and her dad for her such disrespectful behaviour and not to forget also grounded for a week.

************************************

Huff.... this was a real long flashback.

Yes Chloe is very fun person you might have studied with this flashback.

She's got the GUTS guys.

Sorry for the long update.... i hope you enjoyed this chapter.