chapter fourteen

'Oh no! What is this? My door lock is broken. What happened to my house? ' i asked myself when saw my vase broken on the floor, all the drawers and sofa cushions were messed up.

'Who the fuck it must have been? ' i held my head in between my hands and sat down whining. I phoned Mike to tell about this but he didn't answered and i had to leave a voice mail. I got even more panic when mike wasn't with me. I wished if he could be there with me in this situation.

'What should i do now?  Whom should i tell this about? The police. Yes they can help me find this burglar.' I took my cell phone and called the police. They were on the 'crime location' within minutes.

The police were investigating my house and my cupboards for some loose string left behind.
One of those officer came towards me," when did this happened? "

"Well. I don't know. I was in the office and when i came home i found everything messed up", i said taking lots of air into my body to calm myself.

"Do you doubt on any one? Is there any enemy who wants to take revenge from you?  In office or in apartment?"

"No. I don't know. Everyone is good with me and i had no arguments with anyone past few weeks", i said.

"Okay. Was there anything important in your house? Any precious thing kept? Or is something stolen from here? ", he asked writing something on a paper.

"Yeah. I had a necklace and a ring. It was a diamond piece of jewellery", i nodded.

"Uh huh." He noted every single detail on the paper. "Please sign this papers. We will inform you if we find some clue for this."

"Yeah. Thankyou."

All of them left and i was now sitting on my sofa crying.

I searched my cellphone and called Chloe.

"Hey Chloe. Can i come and stay in your house for a night?", i asked her wiping tears from my cheeks.

She said YES and also asked me why my voice was so low but then i hung up the phone. I felt good that after mike there was someone to look after me. I packed some stuff left behind and tried to close the broken door and wow another piece broke and fell down which was partly hanging.

I started walking to Chloe's house still tears gathering in my eyes. It was cold night and i am lucky to have atleast warm clothes. I was just walking towards Chloe's house but my mind was wandering around my broken house and stuff on the floor.
I was brought back to reality when i herd laughter of men leaning at the wall and gossiping about me.

One of them came close to me followed by his friends,"are you alone?  You have no home? Don't worry you can come to my house i will take proper care of you i am sure you will like me." They came close all circling me and i was at centre not able to run or walk.

"Please let me go."

"Oh poor! You have to beg a little more." One said and held my hand forcing me to his body. I struggled and hit his shoulders but his grip became more tighter.

And then came a saviour. A car drifted and stopped just beside us. All the guys turned there heads towards the car. The guys stood still waiting for the person to come out of the car. It was a mere shock when i saw the person in the car. It was Mike. How on earth anyone could have so perfect timing.
Oh Mike! I love you so much. Thank god you came. Now i am safe.

I released a breathe god knows how long i was holding it.
Mike came closer to the guys with a deadly look on his face. "Leave her alone", Mike growled at those guys.

"She is ours. You better stay away from this lad." The guy said Mike pushing him back.

Bammm!!

Mike punched the guys face and it started bleeding.

"Get into the car", mike ordered me and i rushed into it almost crying.
Mike followed me and drove me to his home.

"You okay? ", Mike asked with concern on his lovely face.

"Yes."

We reached in his car parking area and i was gathering all the situations and thinking about suspect.

"Is everything okay sweetheart?", He asked me unbuckling himself.

"Yes. Um fine."

"Is there anything you want to talk about? "

"No."i replied.

"Sure? " he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah sure."

He came to my side and pulled me out of the car.

I was standing still lost in thoughts of today. He leaned closer. His breath brushed my neck thrilling my body.
I squealed when Mike carried me in his arms to the lift.

"Mike put me down."

"Nope." He said holding me tighter.

"This is childish. Put me down." This time i said a little bit louder.

"No. Not when you seem to be worried. You became so weak? Didn't you had your lunch?"

"You..."

He cut me off and said, "don't worry now i am here. I will take care of you."

The lift stopped on 4th floor and there entered a women in her late 50s.
She gave a weird look to both of us and entered in. Her back was towards us and Mike stepped back to give her space.

I could hear her cursing us under her breathe,"teenagers these days. No morales, no values, no ethics and shameless."

I eyed Mike at her thoughts.

"Yeah baby. Your touch. You turn me so high. I wish i could take you down in here." He said in a husky voice, a little louder for the women to listen. Mike kissed my forehead with the chap sound.

The women stopped the lift and ran out of it as fast as she could.

Mike and i chuckled at her.

"You are so bad. You almost scared her. And she was right by the way, you should not carry me like this"

"Oh just shut up. That old women had no brain. And i am not letting you go anywhere when you are in pain. And i didn't scared her. I was just having fun."

We reached to our floor and Mike struggled out from the lift still carrying me.

"Put me down now."

"Not yet baby." He pressed a button beside his door and then gave his thumb print to unlock the door. Pretty much security thing.
Mike holding me in his arms carried me to his bedroom. The house itself was very big. My three rooms couldn't make even his half a room that bigger. A billionaire after all.  

He kept me on his bed slowly. His bed was so soft that it scrunched under my body. All satin bedsheets and pillows over the bed.

"I am taking a shower. You get some rest for yourself." He said.