chapter seventeen.

It took some convincing but i finally agreed to go down and dine with others. Upon arriving, Steven rushed over to frank, pulling him up by the scruff of his collar. 
"Don't you ever enter my room without knocking."

Holding his hands up he backed away.

"Sorry man, i knocked, but it seems you didn't noticed. I swear i didn't saw you and Sarah making love", he smirked.

"Steven, stop making scene and sit down", William barked.

I glanced at Frank and saw him grinning at me. I knew he was lying to Steven about what he had seen.

At dine, now was the day when i was asked several questions about my past life and my family and etc etc. But when the question for what i did for living came up, all the hell broke loose.

"I work for Steven. His assistant."

William slammed his fist on the table making me jump from my seat.

"An assistant of yours", his voice raised, " Steven is not that bad to marry to a servant, that is so beneath you and this family. What has gotten into you?"

"Enough father", Steven snapped.

"How can you embarrass me like this? What will people think when they hear you married to a servant?"

Both men stood up facing one another, yelling, until Nicole stood," father it will be alright. Now sit, lets have dessert."

The two men sat, but not before William shot a look of disgust towards me.

I wanted to leave. Tears were welling up, but Steven squeezed my hand and smiled at me.

When desert was served it was homemade pudding containing nuts. I was allergic to nuts so i putted it down.

"Have a piece Sarah. You are thin and can afford a bite", Nicole told me.

"I am allergic to nuts. If i eat them it could be fatal", i replied.

William snorted. Turning to others he suggested they go to the den and have a cocktail. I had never felt so out of place and prayed for this night to end. The only bright spot was Steven and his love, which made all this bearable.

After a small drink and talk Steven declared that they were retiring for the night.

Steven knew i was upset and once in the privacy of our bedroom he held me into a hug,"i am so sorry for the way my father is treating you."

"Your father hates me Steven. I don't want to come between you both. Maybe i should go home and you can stay here."

"You are my love. Your place is with me. Here. They will treat you with respect,  i will see to it. Now come on here and place those lips of yours on mine"

Going into his arms,  i let him undress me, moving his lips down my body. Laying me down on the bed he put his head between my legs .

"Wait. Steven. The door, Lock it please."

Moaning loudly he got up, going over he turned the lock. Stripping naked he came back to what he had started. Kissing me softly, his tongue going in and moving, i began squirming. He was hard and surged inside my wet opening, i screamed out,  begging him to take me.

"Steven", i whispered.

"Yes", he asked as he pulled me close,  kissing my neck and cupping my breast in his hands. He loved touching then they were so round and firm.

"Do we have to stay for as long as you said we had to. I met your family, and they hate me. I want to go home."

He looked at me and his heart melted," no i will talk to my father. We will be leaving tomorrow."