Chapter 1. The basketball team

Since it's my first time writing a book, please forgive me if there's a lot of wrong things, like typos and other stuffs.

Hey, i'm just a human kid. Who got a thing with werewolfs. For you who's giving my book a shoot, i thank you with all of my heart:)

-Sherin xo

•••

Selene's POV

Here i am, almost died from exhaustion. Literally drowned on my own sweat. I drank half of my water and sat down beside the basketball court. I sit down between my team's players and the boy's. Some of them laughed at my exhausted body, i glare at them in return but that only made them laugh harder.

Jerks.

"Sel get your ass here right know!" my best friend Sam called me from under the basketball ring. I didn't move, so the girl glare at me. Her glare sometimes scare me, it felt like she's ready to kill you.

Which she will certainly do if you won't get your ass up.

"Woman calm down and lemme rest a little" i groan in frustration, we've been playing for hours now and I'm literally tired to my bones, i just needed a quick nap for penguins sake. I'm a human being, i can't just play for hours without a little rest. I don't even sure to how are they still play right now, it's like they have super powers or something. It's really odd that they could still survive until now.

"No gurl i won't win against those two without you!" Sam barked at me, actually she could win without me or she could just pick my other team mates... but Sam being Sam, she just wanted to win the easy way, easy way : me helping her. And as her bestie-sister I can't say no, well except if i'm ready to die after this. And i'm not letting myself being murdered by my own bestie.

"Ughh.... fine" i glared at those three before walking to them and stand on my position, while the other players who's sitting comfortably on the floor still laughs at me, well i'll be damned. Let's see how they'll survive my training later. I swear, they'll regret ever joining the basketball team in the first place.

"C'mon capt try and steal the ball from me"

One of the two guys said to me with a grin on his face, and yes i am the girls basketball team's captain. And yes i play better than the boys. That's the only reason why they challenged me anyways. To somehow prove that they're better than me.

Pfft... nonsense.

"Don't get under her skin man, she's creepy when she's mad" the other dude stated with his hands up in the air, waving in surrender. But his laugh is still noticeable. I glare at the two as they chuckle lowly.

Those two dorks are my close friends, even though sometimes they're annoying but i like how humor and sporty they are. And i've been close to them since i'm a kid so i'm used to their annoying shits. At first it was quite hard to take in, but eventually you'll turn out to be as sarcastic and annoying as they are, so yeah, there's no more problem here.

The dirty blonde is Jake, he's 6'1 and the one with the deep brown modern side part is Glenn he's around 6'2, meanwhile i'm only 5'6 and Sam's 5'5. We looked tiny besides the two but that doesn't mean we're gonna lose from them.

While Jake didn't pay much attention i took the ball from him and dribbled it to the 3 point line. I shoot it but being Mr. Tall, Glenn blocked it with ease. I let out a low groan and chase after him. I halt on my track to glare at the boys who's cheering at Glenn. They stopped once i cock an eyebrow at them.