Chapter 22. Another night with the moron

Cameron's POV

I waited upstairs while Sel's downstairs talking to her parents. They've never met me before, but i'm sure that they knew my attendance here. They are the Alpha and Luna of their packs, they could smell my scent from a mile away. I just hope that they're ok with me here, or else i might have to take her to my place instead.

I have a feeling that she's going to be long downstairs, so I am currently playing her xbox. Even though i'm focused on the game, i can't help to think about something.

Her birthday is in a couple of days, and it's making me go nuts.

I can't help myself to feel that i might lose her. To feel that maybe she won't pick me as her mate. To feel that maybe she'll abandon me. To feel that she'll be with another guy. I know that she's not supposed to pick her mate until she's eighteen, but goddess. I'm so terrified right now.

Thinking of those stuffs is making my wolf whimper in sadness. We don't want to lose our mate. We wouldn't be able to hold our self if that happens.

'We can't lose her' Bryce, my wolf demanded.

'We won't' i growl lowly thinking about the thought that we could lose her.

'Let's just mark her, right now.' he barked, lord help my stupid wolf.

'You idiot. We can't just mark her, we're technically aren't her mate yet. She have to pick us first remember' i paused the game and lay on her soft bed. I inhale deeply. Her covers, pillows, all of it smells just like her, so sweet.

'Shit. forgot 'bout that'

'Ughh' why is my wolf so stupid?

'I heard that' he snaps, making me smirk.

'You're meant to'

'So what now' he asked bluntly.

'We just have to wait till her birthday came' with that i shut him out.

I hear the door opened, i look up and see Selene holding some sort of a bento.

Food.

"I guess i gotta share this with you" she signs and sit next to me. Hmm, such delicious scents in the same room... hers, and that bento's. Love em both.

"What if you keep all the bento and share me your body instead?" smirking, i lean closer to her while she leans backwards away from me. Her actions sometimes hurts me. Like the way she's leaning away, she might be just being playful... but in mine and my wolf's, it looks like that she's leaning away from us because she doesn't want to be near us.

"What if i don't share anything to you?" she smirks back, still holding the bento in her arms.A sly little fox isn't she?

"Nahh, i'll take both" I say still smirking as i look down to her plump lips. If i just lean even further...

"You wish" she rolls her beautiful eyes and take a seat on her giant bean bag, once again away from me. 

I stood up and walk towards her. I hover above her and put the bento aside. Never aking off my smirk knowing that she can't get out from my grip.She might be an alpha's daughter, but i'm a soon to be alpha. It's in my blood to have possessive over the things i have my attention in. The way her body trembles when our skin touch, the way her pupils went bigger from the sight of me, those stuffs are the reason why i'm possessive over her. My mate, such a beautiful girl.

"And my wish just came true" with that i crash my lips towards hers roughly. She tries to wiggle away but i just tighten my grip on her, making sure she can't get away. I will never let her out of my reach. I will make sure that i'm the alpha she'll pick next year.