Chapter 5. Why is he here?

Hellow! So if you guys have any suggestions for the book, i would gladly put those into this book. I really want to make this book interesting for you guys!

Again, please don't forget to vote, comment if there's anything wrong, and of course to share this messy book:)

•••

Selene's POV

When i went into the shooting area i was kinda shocked, man it's crowded. Stepping in, i'm faced with a pool of people. The sound off laughter and people's voice fills the air. Why is it so full.. Wait is there an event? How come nobody told me? Wait...or someone did told me but i forgot? Ughhh i can't find myself to remember. 

I never seen this place this crowded. Usually there's only around twenty person here, but now? I can't even count them, and 70% are strangers. There's only a couple of faces that i knew.

"Hey coach!" i waved to my coach Mr.Brad who's wearing his normal orange cap and white polo shirt. He wore that pair so many times, i once thought that his closet is just full with white polo shirts and nothing else. 

"Hey kid!" he waved back, grinning from ear to ear. He motion me to walk towards him. I did as told without questioning it. 

I walked to him, still curious on what's happening. Did i miss a meeting or something? Cause there's a lot of new people here, in all ages... but seriously  what on earth is going on?! I hated to be the last to know something.

"What's going on coach?" i asks while putting my stuffs down into my locker with him standing behind me. Every member has a locker of their own, and they are given the privilage to decor it any ways they'd like, and i decor mine with cute summer stuffs this month.

"Today we're having some new members kid" he gave me a huge grin, yea some. By 'some' you mean hundreds?  I am now feeling very offended that no one told me about all of this. I could've at least wore something more suitable rather than wearing a Martin Garrix t shirt.

"Well this place is crowded alright" i said in a 'duh' tone. He playfully glare at me, and i reply with the same narrowing eyes.

"Yeaa i know right?" he muses as he turn around to look at the people behind us, all being noisy.

 "Oh and by the way Sel," he started, i gave him a nod to continue.  "You're the one that'll give them an example with the airgun" he ordered before turning his back on me, ready to leave. Wait. What?

One... example?

Two... airgun?

Three... infront of all this people?

OH HELL NOH!

Alright, now i'm full ass mad. First, he didn't tell me nothing about this sudden activity. Second, now he wants me to give them an example? He knew i hated to be watched when i'm holding a gun in my hand. I just got that weird feeling that if they watch me i could suddenly turn around and shoot them instead. So I ain't doing nothin.

"No no no no! I'm not doing shit" i snapped at him. What makes it worse is that, it's not that common for a girl to shoot, it'll make things worse. People will want to have at least a little peek. And i can't stand none of it. He then turn back to look at me and look deep to my orbs.