Chapter 2. An unexpected guest

Hey guyss! Thank you for reading my book, i promise you that the book will get better by time. Even though i'm struggling with school, i'll do everything i can to update more. (Well if you want me tooo)

•••

Selene's POV

I woke up, took a quick shower and wore my usual jogger pants, t-shirt, and my Nike running shoes. After putting my hair on a messy pony tail i went downstairs. I'm not the girly type who'll waste hours to wear make up, so i just apply a little bit of lip balm and some eyeliner since my eyelashes is already long and thick to begin with, i don't need any mascara.

Walking down the stairs I could smell the bacon from the kitchen, so i ran just in time for my dad to take all the bacon from the plate. This is my typical dad, taking all the good food when he got the chance. I glare at him as i grip the edges of the table, feeling quite angry.

"Dadd...gimme some of the bacon" i puppy eyed my dad, this never failed once, he always falls for the puppy eyes.

"Hmm" He pick a bacon and wiggle it in the air. Dammit dad.

"Okey but give me a hug first" he ordered me while opening his arms for me.

I take that as a cue to hug him like he's the biggest teddy bear on earth. And i secretly take a couple of bacon straight to my mouth while still hugging him. Sorry not sorry dad!

When he let me go, he still gave me his bacon. And this is the reason why i love my dad so much. I bet he knew i eat his bacons yet he still gave me his.

After putting every food i saw into my mouth i went out with my bag and board in my hand. I wave them my goodbyes and started skating to Sam's house, which is only across the street.

I knocked the door of the house and by seconds she opened it. I waved to her parents before she closed the door behind her. With that we went straight to school.

Our school isn't that far, that's why we're going with our skateboards and not catch the school bus. It's just a couple blocks away and besides, going out with my skateboard is a lot more fun.

Being a senior in high school, i'm actually happy. I can't wait to end senior year and graduate, cause i'm going to an art university in France. Well at least i hope i could go there. I am kinda sporty but art will always be in my heart.

Todays routine is almost the same as everyday, the four of us (me,Sam,Jake,and Glenn) are in the same class. While i sat with Sam the two sat behind us. I don't even know why i let them sit behind us, they always throw something at me, and it friggin annoys me. They sometimes threw paper balls or paper airplanes at Sam too. But the boys stopped. Why? Let's just say that Sam can't exactly control her anger sometimes. But they never stopped to me. I have to sssh them or punch one of them to make them stop. And it happened literally everyday.

But today is quite different, Mr. Smith went in with someone beside him. My eyes went wide as i saw who that someone is. Lord please no. Out of everyone on this friggin earth, you gotta pick that one person.

You got to be kidding me.

"Oh" i mumbled under my breath. "Shit" Sam finished my line. We both looked at each other. Her eyes went as wide as mine while we look at the new stranger. We then glared down at him, like we're ready to murder him somehow. But still my glare is harder than hers.

Well the truth is we both kinda hated him, because yesterday he didn't made the best impression. Seriously how can you be fine with someone like him? He's just so impossible to handle, and i came up with that conclusion by only meeting him once.