Chapter 18. Kidnapped

Marsha's POV

I wake up with a massive weight on my waist. I peek trough the sheets and oh my gosh! there's a frikking hand around me?! I tried to wiggle away from the arms but the grip only got tighter, shitt.

Who is this person hugging me?! I didn't remember having another human being with me.

Wait....oh shit.

"Cameron you moron let me go!" i keep wiggling like a worm on fire "You should calm down princess, it's still morning" his husky voice is just aghh hot,wait no no! not hot! ugly! yes ugly...

"Calm down?! your not wearing any clothes beside that boxer of yours and you're sleeping with me on my bed! let me go!" oh my God... I slept with Cam....

"So what? you're mine" he turned me so we're face to face. I'm yours?! what the hell does that suppose to mean?!

"Sorry buddy but i'm not yours" i try to push him again, but like any other times he wont budge.

"Yes you are princess" he smoothly crash his lip with mine, seriously you're kissing me right know? ya think it'll make me feel better?!

I pushed him harshly and it finally works, so i backs off until i fell to the hard cold floor.

"You ok?" he asked with worry filling his orbs. "I'm fine" i rolled my eyes, well actually it hurts.

Suddenly my phone went off. I looked at the name and it's Drake. I slide the screen and put the phone to my ear.

"Morning beautiful" you could still feel his deep morning voice. "Morning, so what's up?" i asked wondering why he called so early.

"I'm wondering...do you want to go out for lunch?" he asked nervously, and i just giggles "Sure! see ya around 1 at the beach?" i asked "Ok beautiful see you there" he chuckles and i hung up my phone.

When i look at Cameron, man he's furious. What's with him? I'm the one who should be mad at this moment.

"What's wrong dude?" i frown my eyebrows. "Don't go out with him" his voice is stern. "And who are you to order me around?" i chuckled and walk to my bathroom. I was stopped by a hand hugging my waist.

"Please Mar...don't go" he pleaded and i turn around to face him. "Why?" i look straight to his beautiful orbs. "I don't want to lose you" he hugged me with his towering body.

"Lose me? what are you talking about?" i asked in confusion. He won't lose me, cause he doesn't even own me.

"Nothing... fine just go" he slowly let go of me. "Ok, and you should get out from my room too, I don't want my parents to know you're here" i ordered still not wanting to make eye contact, he nodded in respond. But why does his voice sounds so hurt?

"Oh and Cam" i turn back at him "Yes princess?" his face lift up "You should really wear a shirt" i giggle and he just grins before nodding his head.

I take a long shower while thinking what Cameron said.

Lose me? why would he think that he'll lose me? he doesn't even own me... I can't find myself to understand any of this...

I peek through the door to find Cameron already gone, so i casually walk to my closet with only my towel covering me.

I wear my denim shorts, blue neon t shirt. I went downstairs to find my family sitting on the dining table.

By family i meant; my dad, mom, and Sam. I already imagine about adopting Sam. nahh just kidding.

"Morningg" i run towards them. "Morning kiddo" my dad waved at me. "I think we should adopt Sam" i said while taking my breakfast from my moms hand. My parent look at me for second before laughing out loud.