Chapter 6. Skateboard

Hai guys, if you guys have any critics or ideas for the book, don't be shy too dm me ok:)

I always appreciate your comments, it meant so much to me, just like votes and shares:) thanks!

•••

Selene's POV

Great, todays the championship.

I've been practiced with that moron of a teacher for weeks now so i know that i'm ready. But oh come on! this nervousness won't come off of my head. My hands are freaking shaking right now... i need to calm myself.

"You two really need to stop freakking out" Glenn looked at Sam and I with a worried face. He then stand right infront of us and pet our heads.

"Easy for you to say" i push him away, now feeling irritated.

"Yea dude you don't have to worry about anything!" Sam yell at him, backing me up.

"And who says i'm not worried about you two huh?" he said in a 'duh' tone, we glare at him in return, but there's a small smile on my face when he said that sentence.

"Ok ok just calm down" Glenn tapped our heads again with his giant hands.

"Ok Sel you're up" Jason said, stretching out a hand for me to reach. After i took his hand he pulled me up, with my board on my other hand.

I looked back to the three of my fav dorks, they mouthed 'good luck' which i needed the most right now. After giving then a nod, i walk to my starting point.

I took a deep breath and started. The arena is a huge skate pool with a wavy design. There's flags on a couple spots, it means that i have to do a trick on each flag.

First flag. I went down from the edge of the pool and went up again with a 360 turn with my shake board. Once i got back down, i skate in full speed to my next flag.

Second flag. I decided to slide on the edge of the pool with my board. Then i went back down with another 360 spin. As i went down i could hear my friends cheering on me. I smile to myself as i continue until the eighth flag.

Minutes later i'm done. Thank God I didn't make any mistakes and i went kinda fast so i might win this. After all the spinnings, i'm getting a bit dizzy. So when i went back up to my starting point. I slightly bow down.

"Well done princess," a voice came from behind me. Oh c'mon. Not him again.

"But, it won't beat my record" Cameron said while walking to the starting line with that stupid smirk. And actually some how i agree with him, he's better than me and a lot faster so i'm really worried right now, i worked hard for this. Gosh, i literally busted my ass being that monster's student. So I watch him from a distance.

And shit, he's damn good.

(That's just an example of what Cameron would look like 👇🏻)