Chapter 13. Beach volleyball with the boys

Cameron's POV

Oh by the way, the guy that named Drake, he's one of the weres that i hate. He's the son of an Alpha from one of the biggest pack in the US, but not near as big as mine of course.

Why i hate him? Well first, he's trying to steal Marsha away from me. And i can't let that happen. Second, our families were already had a strong hatred agains each other. Three, i just dislike the guy.

But now i got a lot more problem than just Drake.

Marsha's birthday is in a couple of weeks, which amazing is my wolf could feel the pull from her aura even when she hasn't turn seventeen yet. I made a research for it and what i find is very interesting.

Theres a couple of cases where a girl has a power of an Alpha, probably because her parents are both Alphas or her wolf is a very powerful Alpha.

This girl can control any kind of Alpha in the frikking world, from the weakest to the strongest. The worst part is that the girl is capable to be mated with any Alpha she wishes to. In other words, she can pick any Alpha as her mate. Any Alpha. 

On this case that girl is Marsha. shit.

That's the reason why Drake felt the pull too. Her aura can hook any Alpha who sense it, it's lie a trap  that no one can resist. 

I need to make her mine, and only mine. I need to make her fall for me. But for penguins sake how can i make her interested in me?! She fucking hates me since the very first time we met for God's sake.

It'll be hard, but i always get what i wanted. I don't care if i need to take the hard way. She's MINE.

And ladies and gentlemen, i never share what's MINE.

Thank God that bastard has something to do, so after the surf lesson he went off. And this is  my chance to get her.

"So it's lunch time, what do you guys want to eat?" Zack said taking a sip of his Fanta. "Burgers anyone?" Marsha said licking her bottom lip, which is so sexy. "Sounds good to me" Sam nodded her head.

We all went off to grab some Mc.Donald's across the street.

We ordered a lot of foods, from burgers to fried chicken we got it all. We werewolves we eat a lot, don't judge.

After getting our order we sat on the table outside the building so we can still feel the fresh air.

I know she loves ice cream, so I bought her a cup of choco mint ice cream from across the road. (baskin robbins)

Now how do i gave it to her? won't it be awkward if i gave it to her just like that?

I hope she won't think that I poison it. Shit. What if she thinks i poison the damn ice cream?! Ughh my fucking mind is going everywhere, i can't think straight.

I pull all of my confidence and just gave it to her.

"Here" i said cooly, which is very hard..my heart is beating so frikking fast for my liking.

"Hmm...oh my gosh! Thank's Cam!" after she looked the ice cream she gave me her signature grin and took it from my hand "Your welcome princess"

In the past i called her that to annoyed her but now, i called her that cause i wanted her to be my princess, i wanted to protect her and make her happy with all the power i have.