Chapter 7. Wanna come?

Selene's POV

"Sel are you going anywhere this weekend?" Glenn ask me while sipping his soda. Well that's an odd question.

Now we're at the skatepark just chilling around. Sadly Sam already went home, she's taking her pet to the vet. Her cat's have been sick for days now, his name is Bubu, she's been trowing up a lot lately. Poor Mr. SquishyPuff, i like to call him that.

"Actually no, why?" ok i'm starting to feel curiosity taking over, every time they asked me for going out on the weekends their plans are always dope. Even though sometimes it gets a bit dangerous...

"Wanna go hiking with us?" he pointed at the other boys, ohh... hiking. Well this will be fun! i love hiking.

"Hmm okey?" i nodded kinda hesitate at first, but i have nothing to lose it's only hiking anyways. It's not like i'll die from hiking, but if i die it's all their fault, not mine.

"Ok we'll pick you up at 9?" he looked at his phone then back at me.

"Sure man" i nodded in agreement.

"Oh and we're going to camp too. If you want to.. you can invite another girl so you have someone to company you?" Jake ask me with amusement in his light brown orbs.

"Oww is the big bad Jake worry about me?" i ask back with a dash of my cocky smirk.

I heard the other guys chuckle while he let out a growl, again with the growl?!

"I just don't want you to crash our tends at night cause you're scared" Jake said mockingly. Oh no he didn't! you mess with the wrong person Jake.

"I won't but i guest i can ask Sam to come, is that alright?" i ask the rest of the group. They shook their heads.

"Sure no prob" Zack butting in. Nowadays Zack's been hanging out with us, sadly when theres Zack theres that moron.

"Key see you guys later then" i waved to them and went back home.

I think i need to call Sam now.

"Yo mama Sam" i called her trough my phone while rolling on my bed.

"Yo papa Mar, wassup pa?" she giggles

"Can you accompany me hiking with the boys this weekend ?" i really hope she will come i do need a girls company. Sometimes the boys are just so boring i need my girl friend to make me feel alive again.

"Hmm, sure pap...i'll be at your house at 8 kay?" by the sound of her voice i think she's really excited, i never went hiking with her, so I guess it's her first time hiking.

"Okey...oh by the way were going to camp for a night" i said through the line, please say ok or yes or something !

"Mar who else is going tomorrow?" she asked as if she's worried, but from the small crack from her voice i think she is worried.

"Only you, me, Jake, Glenn, Zack, and some of Zack's friends" i was worried cause theres no other girls than us, what if she changed her mind?! Then i'll be frikking alone!

"Umm that's it?" damn she's getting worried isn't she?

"Yea ma that's it" it come out almost like a whisper.

"Okay then i'll bring some clothes with me, see you tomorrow pap!" excited Sam is always hilarious and thank God she's ok with the situation.

"Ok ma see you later" i hung up

Thank God that Cameron wont be joining tomorrow, the guys said he have some 'work' to do. oh the joy...

They're kinda sad he couldn't make it, but for me it's like my prayers has been granted, since the skateboard championship everyday he still brags about how good he is compared to me. I'm not that bad! i still got second place after all...but he didn't care about second place, he only cared about first place, oh lord help me...

But when the boys said he won't come It felt like an angel went to me from cloud infinity and hugged me, or it felt like i have an infinite free access to all ice cream shops, yeaa this one's better.

I still can't believe the he won't come. I can finally have fun without someone bragging about something to my face.

----------------------------------------------

Cameron's POV

"Hey man, do you want to come with us for hiking ?" Zack asked still not looking away from his paper works

"When?" i asked back "Tomorrow" he finally looked at me, he puts down his paper works and so did i.

"I wan't to but i can't man, gotta meet my dad for some Alpha work" after i found my mate and finished the mating bond i can take over the pack, Silver Moon Pack. My seventeen birthday's last year, at that age i can find my mate but only if she's seventeen too, if not then i have to wait for her to be seventeen.

"Ok man, have fun with your dad Cam" he said mockingly, he knows i always suffer when it comes to my dad teaching me to be an Alpha

"Shut up" i glared at him witch only made him laugh out loud

Zack's going to be my future Beta, we've been friends since were just a pup. And for my future third in command is Glenn.

I'm not actually very close to Glenn at school cause he's always around Marsha,Samantha,and Jake. Oh and Jake one of our best warriors at the pack. But the four of us always hangout after school together and sometimes we patrolled together.

"Cam i'm done, is it ok if i went home now?" he asked politely "Sure Zack" i nodded in return "You sure don't want me to wait for you?" he asked mockingly "Yea and i'm a five year old pup" i smirked at him. He nodded his head and went out to the double door.

Our parents made us work some of the packs paper works, so we have a clue on what to do when we take over the pack. It's not that hard but you need to concentrate seriously.

I actually don't want to hurry and take over the pack, i'm still seventeen almost eighteen in a couple of months. I like partying and other things that teenagers like to do. But being an Alpha i'll have to loosen up or even stop doing that, and for the sake of monkeys race i'm not ready for that. I'm not ready to give up me freedom.

But I do want to find my mate, but I don't want to rush the mating bond. I'll take it slow and i know that my mate won't want to rush it either.

Man it's hard finding her. I think she hasn't turned seventeen yet, cause i can't smell her scent anywhere.

Ughh why is finding a mate so fucking hard?! I hope she's worth the wait.