Chapter 16. Date at the beach

Marsha's POV

"Woww" Sam and I said in unison

"Woww" Sam and I said in unison. "You girls like it?" Zack said opening the door. "Yeaa it's really beautiful" we stared at the interior of the house.

"Oh my god" i pointed towards a swimming pool, Cam chuckled behind me and wrapped his hand around my waist. I was going to punch him, but ohh the interior is so God damn amazing! i'll punch him later...

The place is really cool, it's really modern. I look around the house, and all the furnitures are perfectly in place.

"So what did you said about us kidnapping you two again?" Cam smirks "Hey the place's dope, but that doesn't mean that you two didn't kidnapped us" i crosses my arms in disagreement.

Well they did take us here by force... even though now i'm enjoying the view.

Cameron let out a frustrated sigh and lead me towards the pool. I actually didn't know where are Sam and Zack, they are both gone since we went inside the house.

"Marsha" he calls me. "Yeaa what?" i shyly looks into his beautiful orbs. He stretch his hands out for me, and i hesitantly took his hand.

"C'mon let's go" he dragges me somewhere, shit. "W-Wait! where are we going?" i stopped moving, he looked at me and scooped me into his muscular arms. He carried me bridal style.

I don't like this position...this feels awkward as hell.

"I can walk you know" i look straight to his oh amazing orbs. "I know but you're such a slow walker" he leaned down and inhales from my neck "Excuse me?! i'm not a slow walker" i pinch his cheeks which made him laugh. I could feel the vibrate from his chess when he laughed and it felt hilarious.

"Whatever you say princess" he chuckles and hold me tighter.

We arrived to a closed part of the beach. The beach is hided by coconut trees, but you can still see a glance of the blue water from far ahead.

We entered and I can't stop being astonished by the view. The sand is pure white, the water is crystal clear, you could see corals down the ocean, and theres an umbrella at the center of the beach.

"Our date" he pointed towards the umbrella.

He put me down when we reached the spot for our date. I sat on the towel that he already placed. Theres a picnic basket under the umbrella too.

"Our lunch princess" he sat down beside me and opened the basket full of delicious foods and a couple of drinks.

"I hope you're ok with burgers" he handed me a hamburger with cheese.