Chapter 15. Forced

Marsha's POV

I woke up and take a nice long shower. When i looked at the mirror well i almost collapsed.

Theres tons of hickeys and love bits on my neck.

That son of a bi*ch will frikkin pay! I can't believe he did this!

I used a lot of make up to cover them and let my hair lose so it will help cover my neck.

I went to my closet and wore my sport shorts topped with my slightly oversized tank top, matching snapback and Nike running shoes.

I turned around and I found myself hitting a hard solid chess. I looked up and see Cameron smirking. For monkeys sake what now...

Damn I hadn't got the opportunity to buy the damn pepper spray. ughh

"Hey princess" he said casually "Hey moron" i tried to walked pass him but he pulled me back.

"Watch it princess" he leaned down to my neck and inhaled my scent, causing shivers down my spine. Of course pretty boy smirks again when that happens.

"What do you want" i said in an irritated tone, well i am irritated right now.

"Nothing just want to see you" he said while wrapping both of his arms around my waist. Man he got the nerves. And just wanna see me? really pretty boy?

"For your information i haven't eat breakfast, so if you'll excuse me" i pushed him, and again he didn't budge. damn you muscular pretty boy.

"C'mon man we'll meet again at the beach remember?! now i need food in me!" i shouted at him, he took a step back and that my friends...makes a smirk grow on my face.

"Food in you or me in you?" he smirks even more. the hell is he talking about?!

"Sorry idiot but are you a food? no. So i'll just go down and eat my breakfast" i glare at him before i try to push him.

He growls and take a step closer to me.

He pushed my hair to one side and plant more wet kisses on it. "Don't ever, i meant ever cover those hickeys!" his voice, theres so much power in them but right now I don't give a fuck.

"Ok ok...now let me go" i ordered him, which amazing is that he obeyed, oh my gosh i'm so proud of myself.

"See ya later princess" he kissed my lips before jumping out of the window again, that dude really is something else.

I covered my new hickeys with make up and loosen my hair again before walking downstairs.

And I smell bacon!

As usual there's Sam enjoying her toasted bread with bacon and eggs. I'm starting to think that maybe we need to adopt her.

"Morningg" i walked towards them. "Morning sweetie" my mom waved at me, "Morning kiddo" my dads gaze never left his newspaper. "Morning Mar" well that's new, Sam just greeted me with mouth full of bread.

I took my plate with my breakfast on it and take a seat next to my sister, wait i meant bestie.

"What are you kids going to do today?" my dad asked finally left his gaze from the newspaper. "We're just going to play at the beach dad" i smiled at him. "Oww ok then" he nodded

After breakfast theres still time before Zack comes so i drag Sam towards my bedroom. I need to tell her everything.

We finally went inside and take a seat on my fluffy bed.