Chapter 20. A deal it is

Marsha's POV

This is the second time i wake up with arms around my waist, and someone hugging me from behind. Which somehow still freaks me out. Well of course this freaks you out you idiot.

I tried to wiggle away from the grip, but oh was that a big mistake. The grip only tightens around me, literally squeezing the living shit outta me.

"Lemme go..." i groan in frustration. If he still won't let me go I'm seriously going to smack my head towards his, I don't give a damn even if it'll hurt my head too, this dude need to know our boundaries.

"Morning princess" he kiss the back of my neck, oh lord that sends shivers through my body alright. The kiss was nice, but i still felt that it's not the right thing to do, but then again, it felt so right.

"Morning kidnapper" he turn me and kiss my forehead. "I'm not a kidnapper" his husky morning voice is just something else... what i hate is that i'm starting to like waking up like this.

"Can you take me back home please?" i begged at him. "No" his eyes darken, again with the eye problem? Seriously the guy need to go to the doctor. He might get an eye virus or sometin. Shrugging the eye problem away, i look down to my fingers as i start to play with my nails.

"Why?" i frown my eyebrows. "I can't lose you princess" he leans down to my neck, nuzzling his face there. Inhaling deeply, making me shiver in delight.

"What are you talking about?" i'm not his, he don't own me, hell no one own me. "It's hard to explain love" he exhales roughly.

"Please Cam..." i pleaded again. I just want to go home. I don't quite like the idea of being kidnapped by my own friends. He then close his eyes, still not answering me. Well time for plan b. I lean forward to kiss him, i crash my lips to his petal like. In seconds he kissed back. I then lean back, stopping our kiss.

"Fine" he groans a little but stopped when i hugged him. "But i'll visit you everyday" he adds, well didn't he always jump through my window everyday? This shouldn't be a problem.

"Fine, so deal?" i smiled and he nodded before he shook my hand with his, i felt like we're in a business meeting or sometin.

"Ok now can we get some breakfast?" i asked, he chuckle deeply as my tummy growls.

"Sure princess, let's go downstairs" he finally let me go. We both changed to some better clothes before heading down.

We walked downstairs towards the kitchen. The place is actually really big, the interior design is also really cozy yet modern, me like it.

I'm shocked to death when i see Glenn and Jake sitting on the island counter eating cereals while laughing on something. TF...

"What are you dorks doing here?!" i run towards them and knock them down to the floor. Me being above them makes it easier for me to keep them down. I press them down with my hands.

"Morning capt." they both said while laughing, meanwhile Cameron's growling behind us. I stand up from the two and cross my arms, tapping my foot impatiently. They're so in deep shit right now.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?!" i need answers now. The three became silent, which only boil me more. Did they help Cam and Zack kidnap us? Us...

"Holy shit! Where's Sam?!" they still lay there in silence. Well they'll be experiencing hell now.

"ANSWER ME NOW!" I was shocked by my own voice, it's feels more powerful and dominant. I don't think it's my voice and it creeps me out. I step back while holding my throat.