Chapter 27. Furious

Cameron's POV

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I can't control my body right now. Bryce is seriously on the edge of taking control of my body. He clawed and clawed the wall i put up in my mind, to cage him down. Wanna know why he's acting like this? Well, there's only one problem to be exact.

Today is Selene's birthday.

She's going to be one again with her wolf. She might though that no one knows about her, when actually everyone knows about her. Since she'll be one again with her wolf, her scent will be much more powerful, which only means she's going to attract a lot more young alphas. It's enough that Drake's on my way, now the entire unmated alpha in the world is on my way.

I know that i need to chill myself down, and the only place suits me is the forrest. No one will be around here, so might as well i debate with Bryce here. Or more to, i will let out his damn wrath there, not wanting anyone to get hurt from his dumb actions.

The idiot thinks that now it's our time to mark Selene. The idiot forgot that she have to pick us first for us to mark her. Now she isn't even fully our mate yet, since there's hundreds Alphas out there that is her mate too.

We debated for what feels like hours. We stopped when we smell the most delicious smell on earth.

By time the smell became stronger and stronger. What is she doing here? I can hear she small gasp as she stands meters behind me. Her familiar warmth slowly radiates towards me.

"Selene, please run, don't come closer" i growl lowly with my body slightly shaken, Bryce will snap any second now that she's here. And keeping this idiot in is harder than i thought. The wolf needed his mate, he needed to mark her in all different ways.

"What? Why?" she asks as she slowly walk towards me, making it harder for me to keep Bryce away from getting to the surface. Why can't she just go? If she comes closer Bryce will jump out and bite her. His bite won't seal the deal but it will hurt her, and I don't want that.

"I said don't come closer! I can't control myself right now, please go" i growl louder, just wanting her to run away from me, I don't want to hurt her in anyway. I even said fucking please, why can't she just go?!

As she takes another step, leaving us in just a couple feet away, Bryce lost it. He crushed the wall down, now he have all the control. He caged Selene to a tree with a loud crash cause he pushed too hard, making me growl.

  "We've been waiting for this moment for ages, and now we finally got you" Bryce's voice came on full force, making her shiver underneath us. I can't help but to smirk at this. I love how her body reacted towards mine, wether she liked it or not, our body is pulling each other. Wanting to be close with our mates. She might not choose us yet, but the feeling is still there.

"What the fuck are you doing" as usual she tries to push me off of her, and as usual that little action never worked. I smirk again before answering.

"I'm marking you as mine" her body stiffed when I lick her neck, wanting my canines to just bite her smooth mark-less neck. Out of the blue she kicked where the sun doesn't shine, i backed away groaning. She really knows how to kick.

She proceed by running away from me, her body moving faster with her wolf's help. I can't help but smirk as i chase her.

"Come back here!" i growl, still far behind her. She looked back, still running. "Like hell i'm going back to you!"