Chapter 26. You're My Mate?

Marsha's POV

The stewards tapped my shoulder gently, but still, i jerk a little from surprise. I look to my left to see his face.

"Sorry to wake you up miss, but we're about to land in three minutes" he apologized as i nod my head to dismiss him. I straighten my body, then tighten my seatbelt. Landing is really not my thing. I hate it.

After praying so we'll have a nice landing, i close my eyes until the stewards announced that we can get out.

I waited and waited until i got my luggage. I walk out and to my surprise my cousin Bryan is there, standing beside one of the poles. He waved his hand as we both walk to one another. A gigantic hug and a twist is what i got when i approach him. Making me laugh  uncontrollably.

 "How are you shortcake?" he ask as he take my luggage

"How are you shortcake?" he ask as he take my luggage. I smile while holding his hand close to my side.

"Pretty good. You?" he answer the with the same thing. He walked us to his beautiful black matte BMW. After putting my luggage, i hop into the shotgun with him in the drivers seat.

"By the way," he looked at me before starting the engine, oh how i love the roar of sports car. I look back at him.

"Happy birthday brat"

"Aww you remembered" i cooed as i pinch his cheeks playfully. He growls lowly as he look deep to me. Wait he just growled.

Growled...

Is he?

"Son of a... yo-you're a werewolf?!" i gasped as i realize this. He laugh deeply while gazing sideways to me.

"I though you already know this" he said confusingly. I shook my a 'no'.

"Well, for your information, i'm a beta and i would love it if you meet my pack, my parents are also in my pack..." he smile reassuringly as i nod my head.

"Sure why not?" silence replaced the air as he turn on the radio. That's when it finally hits me. "Wait..." i started, getting his attention again.

"How the hell do you know that i'm a werewolf? I though my parents never told anyone about me" he signs before replying.

"Well... you're the hottest news now you know. The werewolf world've been really focused on you" what? "Why?" i cock an eyebrow at him.

"Marsha, you're the strongest female wolf out there, and i bet that you've never even trained to fight, yet you're already this good... and you're power to control any Alphas really impressed me" he shrugs before nodding forward.

"We're here"

We hop out of the car, and greeted with a huge mansion. It's all white, the surrounding is covered with threes. He lead us to the front door.