Chapter 4. Maybe he's not that bad

I hope you guys are still reading my simple yet weird? book:)

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share. I always appreciate those:) it really helps me:)

So here's chapter four!

•••

Selene's POV

"Come back here Sel!" Cameron yelled with his chest moving up and down. Both of us are on the edge of a breaking point right now. His face is full with anger as he glare at me. He may be bigger and stronger than me, but there's no one that can intimidate me. Not even him.

"There's still a lot to do!" he yelled again, his tone even more commanding now. I know that dude ya think i'm blind? I just... ughh. I can't take this any longer. I'm a starving girl that needs food in her stomach. I just roll my eyes as i continue to walk away from him.

"Selene" he called, his tone deeper now. I stay still on my spot, but i didn't turn around to see him. Nope. But then i turn around when i hear him calling my name one more time. His tone changed, now i know that he's not messing around. That tone. There's something about it.

Seriously tho, can he just give me a break?! We've been training since 8 in the frekkin morning and now it's almost time for lunch. We've been training this hard because the championship in close, it's in a week. And because of that, we have to speed things up. Cameron's going to the championship too, that's why we're training together.

By training i meant him killing me mentally and physically without any kind of mercy.

"Ok coach calm down man" i said while skating toward him, and again i forgot to bring my bat... damn, i could've smack him right now and run to the nearest shop to fill my belly.

"Now try it again until you can do it perfectly" he sat on his skateboard while watching me like a hawk, i can feel his gaze burning my head. Which actually feels kinda annoying. This is how we spent the entire morning, with him sitting on the top right of the taco track and me on the top across him. I breath deeply before i let myself fall. When it's time to flung into midair, i pick my board and turn, my board still in hand until i let it go so i can come back down steadily. Somehow it worked the way i wanted to be, i didn't fall, i didn't forgot to spin, and i came back down with the right position.

I'm proud.

But the thing is, when i tried it again, just at the time i have to spin my body, Sam shouted at me from a distance. I'm was so shocked i forgot to grip my board in hand. And with that i prepare myself to fall down since my board is nowhere near me.

I'm waiting for the hard ground to hit me so i shut my eyes, but it never came. The only thing i could feel is a hard chess pressed agains me and hands wrapped around me tightly.

Oh my God ! an angel catches me! thank you God for ordering this lovely angel to save my live.

All of the sudden, our body crashed to the hard floor. The arms tighten themself around me, making me feel so save. I slowly open my eyes thinking that maybe an angel did caught me, but who i saw is Cameron, he's the one holding me. Ok so God ordered satan to catch me.

We were both laying on the ground. With me on top of him. His face was just inches away from mine. My eyes went wide and saw his orbs dancing in worry. My face is turning fifty shades of red, yup i looked like a tomato right now. But he just looked at me with worry until suddenly it changed to once again, anger.