chapter 13

Kyrie POV

“and this folks, is a miracle”

I muttered to myself whilst teasing my hair for tonights performance, the band performing with me tonight burst out in laughter about what i said, myself joining in, though it wasn’t really that funny but it released alot of tension before having to go out and perform in front of a huge crowd.

The guitarists began to tune their guitars, meddling around with the chords, the drummer twirling is sticks, dropping them occasionally, i hope he doesn’t do that in the live performance that for sure will definitely put me off if he does.

I applied the last couple of parts to my makeup, fluffing my hair a little more, fiddling with the lace of the dress, patting it into position. I closed my eyes waiting, the dabbling ceased and the drummer began to tap the rim of the snare, then it slowly began to fade, pushing the platform he and his drum out onto the stage. Yelling and thumping of fists began to get louder which is normally my queue to go out on stage; i shook my head, my hair swaying along with each motion.

 I adjusted the belt and patted down the tartan pattern, becoming paranoid with my appearance and how everything sat. The crowd was becoming unsettling, demanding me to come out for tonights entertainment, it wasn’t like i had a choice or anything, i couldn’t get out of doing tonight, nor any other entertainment, i always had to at least do one every night.

I fixed up the microphone piece connected to my ear, hiding the cord as much as i could with my hair and grabbed the sleek black cane, leaning against the wall and walked out onto the front of the stage, the yelling starting up again, thumping of fists against tables, there were even people whistling. Of all nights, tonight i had to feel like crap and not bothered to do anything, i twirled the cane as if it were a baton, walking down the stairs towards the audience as the band begun to play the beat of the song.

I threw it up in the air once i was down the stair infront of the audience on the same level they were, putting a spin on tonights entertainment and getting involved with the audience, something i had never done before, so what better time to do trial and error. I spun on the spot as it fell down, quickly observing a table that had to drink, grabbed the cane and smashed it against the table.

“sweet dreams are made of these”

I begun to sing, the expression on these peoples face were hilarious, you could tell these people were not regulars to the nightly entertainment here at the club, so i backed off, not wanting to scare them even more. I turned around to the table behind me continuing the song in time.

“who am i to disagree”

I sung bending over their table, they instantly picked up their beverages, as if it were their life line. I went around the area twirling the cane doing the occasional throw in the air and catching it on its return, and sometimes unpredictably getting involved with people sitting at their tables.

I heard the sweep of the door opening, and entered a cool breeze and men being overally loud, if they continue they are going to put me off and ill ruin the song. Brian came into view, his black curls bouncing as he walked over to a table, he caught eye contact with me and smile, i quickly smiled back before continuing the song.

He took a seat at a table for four, he was going to sit at a table a loner. He sat their as if wasn’t really wanting to be there, another two men took a seat at the table with him, bottles of Heineken in their hand and placing them on the table. The first man to take a seat next to brian had a very definite jaw line along with silky jet black hair that skimmed his shoulders, slightly wavy towards the bottom, i assume this is Freddiemercury but i cannot be a hundred percent sure, then there was the other man, who had much more curlier hair than the man with jet black, this had to be john deacon, as it is impossible to be Roger because he was the one with the beautiful sandy blonde hair and adorable blue puppy dog eyes, john ended up sitting on the other side of brian.