chapter 21

Natalie POV

“i love you”

He whispered into my ear, we were alone... i couldn’t tell where, it was too dark, i couldn’t see anything, nor was i really complaining, it was john deacon for crying out loud, who would.

There was an annoying buzzing noise, i tried to block it out. I felt his lips quiver against my skin, getting softer as the buzzing got louder,  why couldn’t it just shut up, i am happy and this buzzing was ruining everything, i could no longer feel anything, the presence of john vanished

The alarm went off beside my head, the annoying ringing echoing through the room and through my ears, i woke up to the patter of rain hitting against my window, great, a marvellous day, nice and grey and covered in clouds.

“meh”

I moaned, not wanting to get up, the bed was so warm, i could just stay in here all day if i wanted to, it was so comfortable, and i knew it was going to be cold. i rolled over and hit the alarm, knocking it off the stand and it smashing against the floor, at least it shut up.

All i could think of was yesterday, why did i have to wake up. It was so peaceful in that dream, why did i have to wake up. It was so peaceful in that dream, me and john, alone, snogging, what better dream could one ask for

There was a knock at the door... this early... it was only 7 in the morning, normal people are still asleep at times like this. It could be john, he said he wanted to do something before i had work, what?.. who knows, its up to him to decide, being just in his presence alone was a privelage and that was enough to satisfy me.

I pulled the duvet back though i reluctantly pulled it back over me, faark, it was bloody cold, i was in England not the smegging north pole, why is it so cold, i swear i put the thermostat on before i went to bed. I slipped my legs from under the blanket and stuffed my knee high strip sock covered feet into my slippers and grabbed my blue dressing gown from behind the door.

“coming”                                   

 i mumbled loudly in hope to scare them away , but it didn’t work, they continued to knock, so it obviously wasn’t john, he knocks only three times and that’s that. Who the hell else could it be, i wasn’t expecting anyone else, i tied the it up and crossed my arms trying to keep warm.

I looked through the hole in the door, no one was there but the knocking continued, this was really weird, maybe its just a figment of my imagination, though that cant be, ive been thinking everything the past two days were and i haven’t been harshly bout out of this fantasy into what could be my reality, the thought was making my dizzy at just thinking of it.

I opened the door, no one, maybe i am just imagining things. I went to close the door, but it wouldn’t shut. I keept slamming the door, still not shutting, i looked up at the door way, nothing, i shut it again this time pushing my body waist against it in aid to help it shut, its probably just playing up again. But it didn’t shut even when i did that, i looked down at the floor to see if anything was blocking it, a foot covered in black leather, ripped and torn was in the way, obstructing me from closing the door.

“HOLY SH-“

I began to say, the door flew open, i nearly fell over in the process. Before me was a man in a torn shirt covered in tattoos that looked as though he had his skin torn and  he was a robot with his mechanical parts exposed, it was creepy how much detail was put into it, i let out a scream but he attempted to muffle it.

He placed his hand firmly around my mouth, clasping it so i couldn’t make a noise and harshly grabbed me by the shoulder leading me into my room away from any immediate people that may hear. Who the hell was this guy and what did he want from me, i have never seen this guy in my life.