(7) Invitation

"You did it! You were great Isa!" Reagan clapped her friend on the shoulder as she whispered words of praise.

"Would you shut up you idiot they'll hear you." Isabel turned to see the three men just beyond the cameras. They had been kind enough to offer to put their seats away after the interview, leaving Reagan and Isabel to put all the important stuff back where it belonged.

"Alright alright but let me say this. Sebastian? Totally wants you."

"what? come off it!" Isabel blushed.

"Hey I had the perfect vantage point. Every time you looked away from him he still looked at you, and when you asked him something he smiled more than any human should at a question about "what would be your porn star name.""

It was true. Isabel had noticed as well. Sebastian had thrown her an extra smile or two during the interview and even a wink when she looked at him while Anthony was talking. But it was a thought she wasn't going to let herself entertain.

She was a writer for an up and coming magazine and he? A successful actor coming into his career prime. He had fans (mostly women) lining up to paw at his lapel and fall over that much too charming smile. That smile which he had shot her way whenever they shared a look. Or whenever she asked him a question directly to him. There was always a lingering stare before his face erupted into a grin. Isabel couldn't help but follow suit.

Reagan had her eyebrows raised at her friend, waiting on a response.

"Just go pack that stand away you perv." Shot Isabel. With a roll of her eyes Reagan departed. Just as she walked away, Anthony took her place beside Isabel.

"Hey Isa, can I call you Isa?"

"Haha, of course, what's up?"

"Just wanted to say thanks for a great interview, we all had a great time."

Isabel smiled up at him, relishing his good nature and kind aura.

"Hey trust me we had a great time too! This was a big deal for us."

Anthony arched one eyebrow, "Ah, don't tell me you're gonna get all fan girly on us are you?" He asked, raising his voice a few octaves to imitate a female.

"Haha no no, not yet anyway." She replied with sass. Just then, Reagan returned with Chris just behind her and Sebastian just moseying his way from having stacked up the final chair.

"So what's on the agenda for you guys now? Heading home or hanging around? I assume you're not from New York?" Asked Chris

"Why would you assume that?" Piped up Reagan, not knowing whether to be offended or complimented.

"Well you're too nice. That and Jerry from PR told us you were coming in from Chicago." Laughed Chris lightly.

The girls laughed along with him. "Well I don't know about Rea but I am starving. So right now it's food time." Said Isabel, stealing a glance at Sebastian who had busied himself with the zipper of his jacket. It had just gone 12pm and both Isabel and Reagan were feeling the effects of not having eaten breakfast.

"Hey now that's what I'm talking about! We have a couple hours before we have more press so why don't we all go somewhere? Im feeling...sandwich-y." Announced Anthony in his loudest vocal yet. He made everyone in the room laugh and Isabel watched as Sebastian ran a hand through his now messy again hair. At that moment he glanced her way and gave her a smirk, making her smile back at him with nerves and kindness.

"I know a pretty great place and it's not far from here. I am a local you know." Said Sebastian, making his way closer to the front of the group. They all ensued after him with Reagan shooting Isabel wiggling eyebrows and elbow digs into her ribs. The boys' car came from around the corner a few minutes later and they all piled in. Sebastian made the effort to make sure he sat next to Isabel.