First day in bangkok

"Good morning, beautiful. I brought you some breakfast. I had room service fix you scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, toast, and orange juice." He says

He looks so sexy standing in front of me. His hair is slicked back and he has on a grey suit with a white shirt under neath and a light blue tie.

"Thank you, it looks delicious"

"Enjoy your meal and once your finished you can get ready. We have an hour until our meeting" he says as he walks away and closed ur bedroom door.

I eat the breakfast he brought to me and it was so good. I take a quick shower, straighten my hair, apply my makeup, and slip on a light blue lace dress that some what matches what Keegan has on.

I walk into the living room and see him standing there holding his briefcase with a grin on his face. I grab my tablet and we walk out of the room and step into the elevator.

It's quiet and awkward in here. He isn't saying anything and I have no idea what to say. Is he second guessing everything that was said last night?

"This is an important meeting. We have to go over the final plans for this hotel... Everything has to be on point and correct Miss Sander's" he says as he looks at the elevator doors.

Miss Sander's... What the hell happened to him calling me Kim??

"Yes Mr Dante. I understand" I reply.

He looks over at me. I guess he sensed the sadness and disappointment in my tone.
He leans over and lightly turns my face toward him and kisses me so lovingly and passionately. His tongue is massaging the top of my tongue and his lips are pressed so tightly on mine as he gently rubs the side of my cheek

"Don't sound so disappointed Miss Sander's. I meant everything I said last night so don't doubt that for one second. I just want to remain professional while on the job. I can't get side tracked during these business meetings and that is why I'm referring to you as Miss Sander's. By the way, I love the dress you are wearing. The color brings out your beautiful eyes and makes you look absolutely stunning." He says as he smiles at me

"I understand thank you for explaining. For a second there I was so confused didn't know what to think or say... And I think you look extremely sexy in your suit." I say as I wink at him. The elevator doors open and we walk outside where Brian is waiting for us.

"Good morning Mr Dante and Miss Sander's. " he says as he opens the door to the white Chevy Tahoe.
The ride to the meeting was very different. There were so many people that were walking the streets shopping with small carts. We passed the fresh market that had so many different animals you could buy. There were crab, crawfish, shrimp, alligator, fish, then there were animals like lions, cheetah, and hippopotamus meat for sale. I was shocked at the sights I was seeing.

"It's all apart of their culture here Miss Sander's." He says

We pull up to the office where the business meeting is being held. The building is beautiful. It's an all glass building with a beautiful garden in the front.
"Wow this is such a beautiful office..." I say

"Thanks. Dante Industries built it. Why do you think the owner called me to work on a hotel." He says with a smile on his face. This smile was more of a proud smile. He was proud of the type of work he does and I would be to. Dante Industries is one of the top construction companies in the world and its for a reason.

The meeting went very well. The blueprint was made to perfection and the construction workers are set to begin working first thing in the morning.

After the meeting we headed back to the hotel and took a small nap.

I wake up from my nap and Keegan is standing on the patio deck on his phone.