Blood boiling

"I thought I told you to mind your business? And if you must know she had a date with me" Keegan tells her

"Yeah right" Emily says as she walks out of the office laughing.

He winks at me and goes back in his office.
I hear his phone ring and hear him speaking. I grab a folder and walk towards his office but stop once I hear what he's saying.
I kinda food just want to stand here and easy drop even though I know it's wrong.

"Yeah that's fine. It's the apartment that is on Park Avenue. I want you to send someone over there to clean it and fully furnish it all by the end of today. I want the best furniture and the best clothing, shoes, and accessories clothing size 8 and shoes size 7." He says and j hear him hang up his phone

Who is he getting this apartment for... He's naming sizes that would fit a female. What in the hell is going on..?

I walk in his office with the file in my hand trying to act like I'm by pissed off but my blood is boiling. I hand him the file and start to walk out of his office and before I know it he's grabbing my arms and turning me around.

"Where are you going in such a hurry baby? What's wrong?" He says as he's rubbing my hands.

"Oh nothing I'm just about to go to lunch. I'm a little hungry." I say

"How about I order us some food and we eat on the balcony? The weather is perfect" he says

"Well I guess that'll be alright" I say

"Good. Go sit outside and I'll be out in a few minutes" he says as he grabs his phone and tells Emily to have the chef bring up two grilled chicken salads with white wine.

After we eat we just sit outside talking about a few meetings and events coming up. I'm still pissed off and I still want to know who is he getting the damn apartment for but I'll wait till we are not at the office to talk to him about that.

After lunch he tells me he is going to keep working but he's going to let Brian drive me home. He insisted I take the rest of the day off and get ready for our date tonight.

"There is a surprise for you when you get home. Go home and enjoy the rest of your day. I'll be there around 6:45" he tells me

"Another surprise? You know, a girl can get used to all these surprises." I say as I move closer to him and kiss him.
............................................................

Once I get home I see a a lady standing at my door holding plenty of items.

"Good evening Miss Sander's. Mr Dante sent me to pamper you for this evening." She says

"Oh gosh that man is too much" I say

She laughs and replies "take advantage because I get the feeling he really likes you... Just my opinion" she says as we walk in the apartment.

She starts fixing my hair. She straightens it and adds a few large curls to it and sprays a ton of hairspray. She plucks a few hairs on my eyebrows. She's using tools I never even seen let alone to be used on a persons face.

She's plucking, poking, squeezing every inch of my face. Once she finished that she starts applying my makeup. She uses a lighter color foundation which actually looks better than my normal color. She lightly brushes the makeup brush on my cheeks applying some blush and applies a little dash of mascara. She puts in a light red color lipstick on my lips and turns me around to look in the mirror. She put just enough makeup to do the trick.

She tells me to get undressed and slip on the dress that is hanging up behind the door.

She steps out and I grab the bag with the dress and unzip it.

It's gorgeous. It's absolutely the most beautiful gown I have ever seen. I put the dress on and stand in front of the mirror. The dress fits me perfectly.

The dress reaches right above my feet and it's a beautiful dark red. The dress is made of lace and had a lace sleeve going all the way down my left arm and is sleeveless on my right arm. It looks so amazing i just can't believe I have on such a great dress. She walks back in and gasp.

"Better than I expected. It's perfect. Here, put these shoes on and I have your matching clutch on the counter. Oh wait I have to put the necklace he gave me on you" she says
I grab the shoes and put them on and turn around so she can put the necklace on me.

"You have no idea how lucky you are. Everything you are wearing from the necklace down to the shoes cost 17,800 dollars. He wants nothing but the best for you." She says

"What? How much? Please tell me your kidding. But wow this necklace is huge and beautiful I must say" I say

It's at least a half inch wide and had nothing but diamonds all over it. It hangs a little under my neck and has ten rows of diamonds. I feel like a million bucks.

"I have to go! Must be out of here before he arrives to get you!" She says as she storms out of the apartment.