Meet and greet

I'm so nervous right now. My hands are shaking and my feet are trembling.
I hear a gentle knock on the door and open it.

Wow. He looks so incredibly handsome.

He's wearing a black suit, white button up shirt, a red tie that matches my dress, black shoes, and his hair is slicked back.

"You look breathtakingly beautiful Kim. Wow. You're going to have to stay next to me tonight. Everyone is going to try to  talk to you with the way you're looking". I forgot to tell you that we are going to a dinner and then we have to attend a charity event" he says as he walks close to me and kisses me on my cheek.

He grabs my hand and slips on a beautiful diamond bracelet.

"Oh Keegan it's beautiful. I love it. And you look at handsome. You're right about staying next to each other because the ladies there will be on you like a mosquito near water" I say as I start to laugh.

"The necklace you gave me is so pretty but it looks so expensive." I say

"You know the ten rows of diamonds represent the ten days I was admiring you from afar" he says

"Wow that's crazy... I mean in a good way." I say

"Come on baby lets go." He says as he grabs my hand.

We arrive at the restaurant and I'm taken away by how beautiful the room is decorated. Candles are placed all around the small room, there is roses on top of the table, and a small card with a key taped in the inside.

"What is the key for? I'm so confused" I say

"I'll show you later. Just place the key in your clutch and let's enjoy dinner" he says

We have the most fantastic dinner I think I have ever had. The chef prepared a simple salad, grilled bacon wrapped salmon, steak, and a slice of New York cheesecake. It was delicious.

"Are you ready for the charity event baby?" He ask as he opens the car door for me.

"Ummm I guess I have no choice." I say as I blink my eyes. The reporters are taking so many pictures I can barley see in front of me from the flashes.

"Just hold on to my arm and you'll be fine. Just smile and keep walking in right here with you baby" he says as he wraps him arm around mine.

"Who is the beautiful lady you are with tonight Mr Dante?" A reporter ask

"No comment. We are here for the charity... Not my personal business" he says.

Once we enter inside the venue, Keegan and I walk to the bar and he grabs us both a glass of champagne.

He grabs a hold of my hand and we start walking. As we walk pass people, people start to look directly at us. I hear so many women whispering to each other "oh he's so sexy" and "who is she with Keegan Dante?" After I hear their comments I smile a little bigger and harder. I feel so proud to be walking hand and hand with Keegan. He gently strokes the top of my hand with his finger as we walk up to an older couple. The lady is absolutely stunning. She is a little taller than me, slim, long blonde hair, green eyes, and a beautiful smile. The man is is taller than Keegan and when I look at him he looks a lot like Keegan.

"Good evening mom and dad" he says as he hugs his mother and shakes his fathers hand.

"Oh my handsome son you look so nice this evening. And who is this beautiful young lady?" His mom says
I smile at her and shake her hand and his fathers hand

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Dante. I'm Kim Sander's I'm his personal assistant" I say as I smile at both of them

"Actually mom and dad she is my personal assistant but she's also my girlfriend." He says

"Wait what? Your girlfriend? Oh sweetheart come here and give me a hug!" His mom says

I walk a little closer and give her a hug

"I'm Sarah and this is Keegan's dad Taylor" she says

"Hello Mrs Sarah and Mr Taylor it is such a pleasure to meet you. You have raised such a wonderful gentleman I must say" I tell them

"Oh well thank you, you are such a beautiful girl I must say. How long have you been dating?" She ask

"Oh just a few days actually" I reply

"Well I'm glad we have met. Normally Keegan doesn't allow us to meet his girlfriend so this is a shock" she says

"Okay mom that's enough. We are going to have a seat maybe next week we can come over to the house for dinner" he says

"Yes sweetheart that sounds great. I'd love to sit down and get to know your family" I say
His father kisses my hand and i hug his mother and we go sit at the front table that had a place for Keegan and a guest.

"Wow they are nice. Let's make and to visit them next week baby. Your mom seems so sweet" I say

"Alright. Well when we go to the office Monday look at my schedule and see when the next available day or night I have and we can go" he says as he grabs my hand and holds it tight

"Have I told you that you are the most beautiful woman in the entire world? Look around and look at all the men looking at you. They are wishing they were me right now and the ladies are looking at you wishing they were you. I'm so lucky to have such a sexy lady by my side" he says as he grabs my chin and pulls me close to him and kisses me softly.

"I think the ladies are wanting to be me because I'm here with you not because of my looks baby" I say as I start laughing.

"I'll be back baby I'm going to go grab us some more champagne" he says as he kisses my cheek.

As soon as he leaves I feel someone standing behind me. I turn around and see Amber, Keegan's ex, standing there.
"Who in the hell are you here with you little piece of trash?" She says

"Excuse me? " I say

"I have no idea what you are doing here or who you are here with but leave Kim alone. I'm over you Amber so leave us both the hell alone." Keegan say

"But I want you back please bab....." He cuts her off " don't even try to use some cute nickname when speaking to me. You had your chance and you ruined it. I'm dating Kim and I couldn't be happier so you will leave now" he says as he sits down next to me and grabs my hand.

She starts crying and storms off.

"Wow... What a.." I start to say

"Let's not speak about her baby. It's you and I. Let's leave... I donated money for the charity and I showed up so we can leave now. We been here for over an hour. I have a surprise for you...let's go" he says.