Apartment

"Where are you taking me?" I ask

He smiles at me "you'll see just wait" he replies

He stops the car at a stop sign and places a blind fold over my eyes.

"Ummm Keegan I'm not sure I like this" I say

"You'll love it" he says

I feel the car make a right turn and then come to a complete stop. I hear the engine turn off and the door close.

"Keegan? KEEGAN" I say

"Yeah I'm right here baby." He says as he picks me up out of the car.

He walks for a few seconds and sets me down on my feet.

"Are we in an elevator ?" I say

"Maybe" he replies

I hear the ding that the elevator made and I hear the doors open.

"Yes we are!" I say

He grabs my hands and directs my steps forward.

He pulls up the blindfold and I'm standing in front of a door.

"Do you have the key that was inside the card from dinner?" He ask

I pull the key out of my clutch and show him. He Looks at the key then at the door knob.

I place the key in the door knob, turn the key, and turn the door knob.

I open the door and just look straight ahead.

"Well let's go inside" he says

I step inside and I'm in awe. This is such a beautiful living space. The floors are made out of marble. When I first walk in there is a small closet. We walk through the house and pass the huge living room that is decorated beautifully. There is a a nice living room with a nice black leather couch and matching chairs. There is two end tables made of glass on each side of the chairs and a huge flat screen television. The dinning room has a glass table with white iron chairs. I look forward and see the kitchen. It's huge. The counter tops are made of a light grey marble and the backsplash on The wall match. The appliances are stainless steel and the walls are painted a light grey color. We walk towards the bedroom and the walls have beautiful paintings on them. The bedroom had a huge king size bed and matching dressers and night stands. I open the door to the closet and see it's fully stocked with dresses, pants, jeans, blouses, t shirts, scarfs, hats, shoes and everything a lady would ever want or need. The bathroom is absolutely marvelous. There is a huge tub in the corner that is by a window that overlooks the city. The apartment is wonderful but why am I here?

"Well what do you think baby?" He ask

"It's a great apartment. It's actually a dream apartment. Why am I here? In a little confused.." I say

"It's yours." He says

"What do you mean it's mine?" I ask

"Ummm it's for you..to live in... I don't know how else I can break that statement down" he says as he starts laughing.

"Oh my gosh you got me an apartment. This is such a great place. You know j overheard you on the phone talking about an apartment and I was so mad I didn't know who you was getting a place for... I'm so glad I didn't yell at you and a use a big fuss I would have been so embarrassed. Baby thank you so much but this is too much I love it but I don't need a new place to stay." I say

"Kim your front door barley closes land doesn't even lock most of the time. You live in an unsafe neighborhood. If your going to be my girlfriend I need to know that you are safe in your own home. You are sleeping here starting tonight and I don't want to hear anything else" he says

I run up to him and hug him tightly. "Thank you baby for everything. You are spoiling me too much. I don't want to sleep here alone... Can you stay the night?" I ask him as I give him a set of puppy dog eyes.

"Well I have a choice either go home and sleep in bed alone or I can stay the night with my girlfriend and lay next to her at night for out first time as a couple... Hmm the choices are so hard." He says as he laughs.

He grabs me a set of pajamas out of the top drawer and hands them to me.

"Go take a nice relaxing bath I'll be in the kitchen fixing us some drinks." He says

I go take a bath and get dressed. The pajamas are so comfortable. The silk gently rubs against my soft skin feeling so good. He's sitting in the living room in his pajamas or shall I say lack of pajamas. He's wearing long grey silk pants and doesn't have a shirt. His body looks so good I can't help but to look.

"Come sit down baby. Let's watch some TV before we go to sleep" he says

I sit next to him and he hands me a glass of wine and wraps his arm around me.

I look up and see The Maze Runner is on.

"I like this movie" I say

I snuggle up closer to him craving to feel his body pressed against mine. We watch some of the movie but for the most part we drink our wine and talk.

"You ready for bed?" He ask and u shake my head. Before I know it, I'm in his arms and he's carrying me to the bed. We lay down in bed and he starts to cuddle me. It feels so nice to be in his arms. His arm is wrapped around my waist and his neck is pressed against my shoulder.
"It feels so nice to spend the night with you...together in the same bed.. " I say

Before he can reply I hear him breathing  heavy. I turn my head and see that he's already sleeping. He looks so adorable sleeping.

I place my head on my pillow and close my eyes falling asleep next to him.