Cant help it

I walk into my office and see a beautiful set of red roses on my desk with a note.

I know I said we have to keep work separate but I can't help it. These roses are for you. I just wanted to give you something nice this morning to start your day off right.

Love
Your boyfriend
K D

He is just so sweet. I smell the roses and they smell wonderful.

"Who gave you those?" I hear someone say

I look up and it's Emily

"Umm my boyfriend" I say

"What boyfriend? You never told me you have a boyfriend" she says

"That's none of your business Emily. Go back to work" Keegan says

"Yes sir" Emily says
"Wow that was rather..." I say but then I was interrupted

"Rather rude of her to ask you that. Kim if we are going to make this work then you must know that I'm a very private person. When the time is right we can tell people we are together but this is a new relationship and i don't want anything or anyone to come between us. It's no ones business that we are together. " he says as he walks towards me and gives me a kiss on my cheek

"Yeah your right thanks Mr Dante" I say

"Call me Keegan when it's just you and I. Mr Dante can be used in public" he says

"Alright baby" I say as I wink at him and he starts laughing

"Come on we have a meeting to get to" he says

The meeting seemed to take longer than normal. It was a meeting discussing contract negotiations on a previously signed contract. I was completely impressed at how professional Keegan is. The company wanted to reduce the labor rate and he stood his ground and threaten to sue the company and own all of its assets. The president of the company eventually gave up trying and left.

"Emily I need you to call Angelo's and reserve a special table for two for tonight at 7pm. I want candles, roses, and make sure Taylor is the chef." He tells Emily as we walk by her front desk.

"Yes sir. " she replies

"Ohhh a date? Who is the lucky girl?" I say with a small grin on my face.

Once we get into his office he pushes me against the room and kisses me passionately.

"Oh I think you know who the girl is. I'm not sure she's available so I guess I'll take you instead" he says as he starts to laugh real loud.

I laugh and kiss him on the check and head to my office.

"Where you going?" He ask

"I do have work to do you know. I have to get a few files ready, check emails, and see if Chris emailed me any of the pictures from the construction site" I reply

"Oh okay well if you need a break then you can come in here if you want" he says

I just keep walking. It's nice to feel so special by someone. I have never really felt wanted and I love this feeling.

I check my emails and see that Chris sent me pictures of the construction site. I forward the emails to Keegan, print the pictures, and place them in the companies file in the filing cabinet.

I know... Most people don't use filing cabinets in today's technology world but Keegan insists on having one. He says that it's so easy for people to hack your computer that he doesn't want the only back up information he has to be on a computer.

I check a few more emails, reply to a few, and see that Emily sent me a message. I didn't even realize I could get little messages on this computer.

Emily Hey girl what you doing after work?

Me I have a date

I look up and see Emily standing in my office.
"YOU HAVE A DATE???WITH WHO???"