Chapter Eleven

We walked through tents, baskets, animals that were left unskined. It looked like a ghost town and it creeped me out.

When we reached empty field with the stone slabs on the ground, I was amazed. The field looked like a center of the village. The ground was made out of light grey stone slabs with dark ones creating an image that looked like a wolf howling to the moon. The moon was created with stones that looked unnaturally white. But what cought my eyes were three arrow heads at the ends of the image. The white one was over the moon and pointed to the southeast, the light grey pointed to southwest and the dark grey, almost black, pointed directly to the north.

We passed the area and I noticed that we were heading towards two mountains. One stood before the other one and it looked like they were about to collide.

The tents ended and the forest came back. The old lady took me to the dirt path and we entered the forest. I was embracing myself for the long journey when I heard.... people. By every meter we walked the voices became louder and I began to sweat. I was nervous and fear of the unknown came back.

What if they will kill me for some ritual? Or maybe they are cannibals?....

Images of the worst scenarios of what can happen to me started flooding my mind and I could feel my stomach clench.

Suddenly the forest thinned out and I was welcomed by another amazing view. I saw nth grass field with atleast a thousand people forming a circle. The trees were protecting all people from being seen and they were decorated with different decorations. Some had leather strips on the braches making it nicely flow with the wind, others had wreaths made from possibly all flowers that I saw in this place hugging the trees trunks.
The circle itself was made out of long burning torches that were dug into the ground.

When we reached the circle made out of people the woman said something and everyone around us turned. I could see that they were curious, surprised or even scared when they looked at me. I was pushed by the old lady to the front, but luckily stopped in the second row, making me hiden while the whole scenes was right before me.

In the far back of the torch circle I saw four people sitting on the platform. There were three men and one woman with two empty seats next to two men. The one in the middle was strong blonde man with white fur around his shoulders. He had a woman next to him who also had white fur around her shoulders. She was tall and lean with light brown hair. The man to the right was also a tall man with light brown hair and had light grey fur around his shoulders, the same way like the man in the middle. And the man to the left was, again, tall with black hair and dark grey fur.

And then it hit me. The arrow heads that pointed to different directions were the same colour as these three men.

Are they the rulers of this place?...

Suddenly, the man in the middle stood up and everybody quiet down.

'Thadi si ghr dyt! Mino, thadi si ghr thije whinr yah wylj bo abge ot cgus yaher matrup ot cunfihje yaher fanijie's linyagi!'

The men let out a war cry of some sort so the speech must have said to men.

'Miro, thadi si yaher xhadi ot behie yaher nor fily sanf fanijie. Ot hak oir trice struh sanf prosiferi!'

This time women shouted out.

'Lit ghr ceritih bigk!'

Suddenly, everybody started to shout and I could feel the excitment and happiness radiating from people around. I looked around me and saw everybody chating with the smiles while I was like whaaat?.....

I didn't understand what was going on. Then my eyes went to the field and I saw a single woman standing there, looking around. She wore fur dress like most of the women but somehow she looked really nice. She was dressed up if we use our modern term. She wore bone necklace and had a bracelet on her ankle.