Dream

I move out from Jessica’s grip, she needed to sleep and I needed to get ready for school.

*Jessica’s POV*

I wake up and see Luce fussing over all her books and clothes. I see the way her body moves, with grace and such beauty, she had taken off her jumper and replaced it with a cardigan, her singlet hugged her hips and ribs, she’s so thin and unhealthy looking but so beautiful, what would she look like with no clothes on. Oh no! her hips, her ribs, she was facing me and Im just sitting her admiring her body shape. “Like what you see?” Her eyes big blue eyes meet with mine. I nod furiously which earns a giggle from Luce, her small bony hands reach out, beautiful like the rest of her. “Well are you going to take my hand or not Jess?” Lucy giggled out. I felt the smirk curve on my lips and I raise my eyebrow, I have an idea. “No” and with that I reach up and pull her down towards me, landing on the bed beside me. We’re both lying there in fits of giggles, I look up at her gorgeous eyes again, her giggles slowly fading out but her chest still rising and falling at a fast pace. I roll over onto my side and she mimicked my movement. Her body now a lot closer to mine, her warm sweet breath caressing my face, I move a piece of her hair behind her ear leaving my hand resting on her face. “Luce, I really like you.” A smile pulled at her lips, her kissable lips. “Really?” she placed her hand on my waist, her warm hand just felt so right. “Yes really” “Good, it means I can do this” Her hand tightened around my waist and pulled me in towards her, her lips softly touched mine, it was like magic. Her tongue swiped my lips and no thought needed I opened my lips so we could explore each others mouths, her taste was magnificent, my hand resting on her face now had naturally moved round to her neck pulling her closer as the kiss heated up. Lucy pulled away, her eyes filled with lust, I knew what she was going to do and I was happy with it. She rolled over, now on top of me, pulling off my hoodie at which I only had a bra on, not expecting to have to take it off. “You came prepared I see” both her and I giggled. “shhh, you don’t want your parents to hear now do you?” I shook my head, she was right. Luce planted kisses down my neck, it felt so great and right now all I want is her inside me. Her hands slip behind my back undoing the clasp of my bra and taking it off, now dragging her hands down the side of my waist to my hips where in this motion I was able to pull off her singlet, she looked up to make sure I still wanted to do this I nodded my head slightly granting her permission, she pulls off my leggings revealing my rather wet undies. Her hands either side of my hips, taking care of my open cuts, I felt bad and I think she knew because she slowly kissed each one of them before coming back up to kiss me on the lips. With one of her hands on my small breast, her other hand ever so gently traveled down to my waistband, her thumb curving under it and her fingers gently resting on the obviously wet patch on my undies stroking upwards to lift them up and pull them off. As her hand smoothly travelled to my inner thigh, closer and closer she whispered into my ear, “You ready Jess?”. I clicked, Lucy doesn’t call me Jess. This image of her slipped away as I begun to become more aware of the surrounding noise. I was a dream, it was a fucking dream!