User Friendly

Here's another chapter for you guys seeing as the previous one was a little short :)

________________________________________________

Chapter 8: User Friendly

It took a while but apparently I was fit to be around people again, or so Marilyn said. I’d objected most strongly to the idea of being at the party going on at the Osborn’s, but somehow he managed to get me first into a cocktail dress and then to the Osborn’s without too much fuss. But it was as he dropped me home again that the night took a turn for the better.

“Well,” he smirked down at me as I unlocked my front door. “That was alright for a first date, wouldn’t you say?”

My eyes flashed to his in bemusement. “What?”

He seemed to find my ignorance of the situation highly amusing. “That, tonight, was me taking you out…on a date.”

‘Wow!” I thought in amazement. ‘Wow, wow, wow, wow, WOW!’

“Earth to Shan.” He grinned as he waved his hand in front of my eyes, his amused smile turning mischievous. “Have I shocked you?”

I opened and closed my mouth a few times but no sound came out. Eventually, I was able to respond, my voice shaky, “Little bit…yeah…”

“Ah, then perhaps I should remedy the situation by ending it in a way that will affirm what I said…” he murmured, moving closer and pulling me into his arms.

He placed one hand in the small of my back, securing me to him firmly, whilst the other trailed up my body finally resting against my cheek, tilting my head up. Then, slowly, he leant down, and gently pressed his lips against mine. My eyes closed as I surrendered to his kiss, feeling myself shiver with delight as his mouth melded perfectly with mine. My hands found their way to his strong shoulders and silken hair, relishing the feeling of intimacy I’d denied myself all these years that I could now allow myself to feel, unashamed, with Marilyn.

He caught my lower lip between his teeth as I began to tremble, and suckled on it gently before whispering into my mouth, “Believe me now?”

My breathing heavy, I replied, “Maybe just once more…” and pulled him down to me again. It seemed the slow, shy, hesitant brush of my lips against his was enough to make him shiver, he moaned softly at my gentle touch as I pulled back slightly. “Okay…I definitely believe you…”

“Good.” His voice was very nearly a growl as he pushed me back against the doorframe, lifting my right leg up and around his hip, pressing himself between my legs as he began to grind himself against me. It felt so good, but…

“Marilyn,” I whispered as he trailed his lips up the side of my neck to my jaw, placing hot, wet kisses along my neck and tormenting me by sucking, just hard enough to make me gasp, on that wonderfully sensitive place just below my ear. “Please…”

He pulled back to look at me, his breathing heavy as he gazed longingly into my eyes. “Yes?”

I swallowed nervously. “I need you to…to stop.”

He regarded me carefully, confused by my request. But he leant back down and started trailing kisses up my neck again as he whispered back, “Why?”

“Because… because…” I tried to find the necessary words.

“Because…?” he prompted and I could feel him smirk as he took my earlobe between his teeth.

“Because I’ve not done this before…” I blushed as he pulled back again, his eyes showing every bit of shock I felt at that particular moment.

“Not ever?” he asked in disbelief.

“No…never…” I looked away from Marilyn, no longer able to hold his gaze as he let my leg slide back down his to the ground. But what he did next shocked me more than anything.

He pulled me into his arms and just…held me. The perfect gentleman, comforting the timid, frightened virgin he now held in his warm embrace. “It’s okay, darlin’. We’ll wait ‘til you’re ready then. I’ll wait as long as you need.” He kissed the top of my head gently. “I’ll say goodnight then.”

He let me go then and started to go. But the sight and thought of him leaving made my heart ache. “Marilyn!” I called after him, unable to move as he paused at the bottom of the stairs and looked up at me. “Please…stay…”

And he did.

______________________________________

You know the drill my lovelies!! ;D

Vote and comments help me upload faster!!!!