Call Me Back

"Dude, how did you know this was my favorite place? I've never told anyone about here!" I cheered, running to the Daft Punk section to find the new album.

"I follow you, remember?"

"But I always go here... undercover."

"That's not the point, I brought you here because of this."

He grinned held up an album with a weird, sci-fi cover. Wait, I recommended that cover.

"Is This It?"

"Yes, this is it!"

"No," I laughed, "I didn't mean that but you answer my question! It finally came out in the U.S., eh?"

"Well, no," Julian laughed, "It only came out in Australia. But in about 3 months it will and this is how it will look like in the U.S. Can I buy you that album...Uh, Discovery?"

"You should give Daft Punk a listen sometime. Real cool band."

He bought me the album and then told me we were going somewhere else.

Even though it was fairly cool that July night, GOD DAMN was I sweatin'. He seemed to be fine however, and, after slyly noticing he was talking to himself, he decided to hold my hand. And this caused me to sweat more, and I prayed to God that my hands weren't sweaty.

We finally halted to a stop. Where were we?

Julian/Albert's house.

"Why are we here?" I questioned him.

"You wanna listen to album with me?"

"I dunno, it's getting dark and-"

When I looked up, he had already opened his door and was halfway inside.

"You can stay over, just call Nick, so he doesn't have a bitch fit, okay?" he yelled to me.

I shrugged my shoulders and ran up to him.

We walked through the hallway in quietness, Julian mumbling to himself, and I was praying to God that Albert was home.

Julian opened the door, still mumbling something to himself, and called out, "Albert?"

No answer.

"Al, you here bro?" I yelled.

Shit.

"He's not home. I guess he won't mind if I use his CD player. You know the deal here," he said, as he ran to Albert's room.

I sat down on a nearby chair and stared in what was Jules' room. Julian came out with a stereo/boombox type thing. However, he also came out with just his underwear on.

I felt my jaw drop as my eyes slowly went down...

Focus AnnaB Lee!

"Here," he said, handing me a phone as he put on some pajama pants.

"You can call Nick."

I took the phone, smiled at him, and ran to bathroom, dialing Nick's number in the process.

"Julian, you motherfucker, where is A.L?! Ryan will kill me if-"

"Nick, calm down, it's me!" I whispered quietly.

"What? Why in the hell are you-"

"Nick, I have no time to argue, I'll see you in the morning, alright?" I rushed, cutting him off.

"Wait, you guys aren't gonna-"

"Nick, SHUT THE FUCK UP."

I heard him sigh.

"Nick, who's that?" I heard Albert's voice ask.

So that's where he is?

"Nick, what-"

Albert- Lemme talk to her.

Nick- No, you're talking to me first.

"I'll call you back Lee Lee," Nick said quickly.

"Wait, what-"

The fucker hanged up on me.

Great.

__________________________________________

Hey guys!

So I am finally updating because ayy lmao, this week is parent-teacher nights so basically no homework lol.

This story is getting so much reads and I thank you all so very deeply, I appreciate it!

See you soon!

-Anaiah