You And Everyone Else

Hurt me if you have to

Don't tell me it's all okay

I can't stand the silence

But I don't mind the pain

The longing makes you stronger

But it's wrong to carry on like this

Let's start all over again

Now it's you and everyone else

You And Everyone Else

-You And Everyone Else/ Nickel Eye

I stared at Nick with pure anger in my eyes.

"Nick, what happened?"

"You came on to me..." Nick mumbled under his breath. But I heard it.

"Nick, what in the great fuck happened?!" I yelled in complete rage.

"Well, you were really drunk and you came onto me and I couldn't resist and we-"

I cut him off with my fist to his cheek, hitting him so hard that he ended up on the floor, wiping blood off of his lip.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME NICK?" I screamed, causing Albert and Fab to rush in.

"What's wrong?" Albert asked frantically.

"I'm gonna fucking kill your friend, that's what I'm going to do," I yelled.

"Calm down, Annabel Lee, you passed out before we actually did anything drastic!" Nick said painfully, Fab helping him stand up.

"How am I supposed to even believe you Nick? You knew I was drunk, I can't even fucking remember what happened that night!"

Everything froze when someone knocked on the door.

"Annabel Lee? Fab, is she with you? Julian's wasted and-"

"Yeah, I'm here Nikolai, I'll be out in a second," I sighed.

"Stay out of my sight Nick," I spat coldly.

"And to think, I was gonna tell you that my mother's dead and come to you for comfort."

I felt all eyes on me as I opened the door and saw Nikolai standing on the wall across the hall.

"She's-"

I shut the door before Fab could say anything else. I looked at Niko, who's face was stern.

"Where is he?"

"I think I should show you myself, but I just wanna tell you I'm so sorry Annabel Lee."

"Did Jules tell you my mom died?"

"What? She did? I'm wasn't apologizing for that, but I will too."

"So what are you apologizing about?" I asked Nikolai, feeling nervous now that we were going down the elevator.

He didn't say anything else, just staring at me with sympathy. He was giving off a bad vibe, and I didn't like that one bit.

He led me to the bar area in the hotel, and my heart dropped.

"My eyes are deceiving me Niko, I gotta be hallucinating. Tell me I'm trippin', Niko."

"I'm so sorry A.L.," Niko tried to console me, resting his hands on my shoulder in a weird half hug.