Life update!!

If you find surgical stuff gross don't read this!This is for those of you that want to know what I'm doing with my life! So let's just start from the 23. of May, the day I had my first surgery. You see, the thing is four years ago I got really sick, and because of that sickness I got an infection in my right leg that went unnoticed. Later that year I grew 18 centimeters taller, but because of the infection my right leg stopped three centimeters before my left leg. Because of this I started having back problems, I couldn't stand for long without my legs burning with pain, I couldn't practice sports and my hip bone started to twist. My doctor told me I had to have surgery on my leg which basically involved sawing my thigh bone in half, sticking metal pins on each side and screwing the bone apart. I got these news three years ago, and I was supposed to have the surgery then, but because of personal issues my physiatrist said I wasn't mentally stable enough to go through this hard and painful process. The year after that I got a bit closer, but then the doctors went on strike just weeks before my surgery, and because this is an 'optional procedure' and 'not necessary' I had to wait another year, and on the twenty third of may I had my surgery. The pain was worse than I could've imagined so I stayed in hospital for two weeks before going to a rehabilitation center to learn how to walk again. After a week there I was finally allowed to go home. I felt so much better being home, I was almost able to take care of myself and I didn't feel nearly as much pain as I had before. But of course, something had to go wrong. Less than a week ago I went to my doctor for a checkup and an x-ray. My doctor gave me the bad news that my bone was healing to fast on one side so it wasn't separating like it was supposed to, meaning I had to have a minor surgery to fix it. That surgery was yesterday, and right now I'm recovering in hospital yet again. I won't be here nearly as long this time around and I'm already starting to walk again! So I just wanted to get that out there! If you want I can try to keep you guys updated but if not then it's fine, just let me know in the comments! Btw sorry if there's any incorrect spelling I'm on really strong pain meds! Bye!